I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Miwano - Bazookahjoe, you Stupid Hoe!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-02-19 00:59

Miwano - Bazookahjoe, you Stupid Hoe!

I ain't callin' out beef, but this dude bazookahoe tried to get a shot at me, the chicken-ass undercover way... so I HAD to bomb on this punk.... Comment, mayns;






Bazookahjoe, you stupid hoe, I ”Punch” you like a Judy Show//
I don’t wrangle, I bang ya; gun you - I let the luger blow//
When did this janglin’ fagget turn from a noob to pro?//
You run? Cool, then I hunt you, and tackle you like it’s Super Bowl//
You tattled, now I’ve had it, so I smack you like a racket//
I could stab you with a dagger, or just clap you with the hammer//
It’s up to you; cuz whether you choose, I’m better than you//
Writin’ letters to rhymes, or fightin’ with berettas and nines//
I was cool with you; never hated, why? I’m a better player//
Suddenly, you fuck with me; I think I got under-estimated//
Why you dropped an undercover diss? You ain’t playin’ fair!//
And when I say you’re queer, I mean BOTH gay and weird!// (Blaoow!)
You’re hated here; face it, you’re lame, you haven’t made nothin’ yet//
You beef to seek hype, but my free-styles, are breakin’ ya neck//
All dudes be dissin’ your dumb drops; you ain’t gainin’ respect!//
I go hard in a fight, so YES, - I’ma “break a leg”!//
I’m ridin’, rollin’, rovin’, and roamin’ – this rascal’s rowin’//
Roilin’, I ain’t runnin’; rusty and still I’m wreckin’ this ratty rodent!//
I am not to be fucked with, you’ll end up livin’ if you’re lucky//
You muddy, mucky, mean muggin’ monkey, must be muzzy!//

- Told you don’t mock me! …







twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-19 01:27
Rätt långt över bazookas nivå, så klart.

Däremot känns det rätt så långt ifrån "real talk" att dra massa rader om pistoler och att cutta folk i det här sammanhanget, då jag är relativt övertygad om att du inte ens skulle överväga att skjuta någon pga en diss på hiphopforum på internet...
 

2009-02-19 03:12
A breakdown of your verse:


"Bazookahjoe, you stupid hoe, I ”Punch” you like a Judy Show//"

HUH?? This doesn´t make sense, and if you´re referring to Judge Judy, there´s no fighting at that show. This is weak and off point. WAY off point.


"I don’t wrangle, I bang ya; gun you - I let the luger blow//
When did this janglin’ fagget turn from a noob to pro?//"

Well, since I´ve BEEN a pro, LONG before you were even a noobie. (and you still are),
This makes NO sense. And thus, it´s VERY weak. YOU´RE the noobie here.


"You run? Cool, then I hunt you, and tackle you like it’s Super Bowl//"

Weak, becouse it´PLAYED. And even if it´wasn´t played, it´s still subpar.


"You tattled, now I’ve had it, so I smack you like a racket//"

NO. This is filler. And not even a half decent one at that.

"I could stab you with a dagger, or just clap you with the hammer//"

This one gets O for originality-NOT. Is THIS the best you got??


"It’s up to you; cuz whether you choose, I’m better than you//"

Choose what?? You failed to explain that. And that makes this hella wack.


"Writin’ letters to rhymes, or fightin’ with berettas and nines//"

"Writin letters to rhymes"?? What´s that? This isn´t english.


"I was cool with you; never hated, why? I’m a better player//
Suddenly, you fuck with me; I think I got under-estimated//"

ehh. Not very impressive, getcha flowcabulary up dude, this isn´t fly at all.


"Why you dropped an undercover diss? You ain’t playin’ fair!//
And when I say you’re queer, I mean BOTH gay and weird!// (Blaoow!)"

First off, it wasn´t no undercover diss.
I´ve realized that I might have overestimated you.
I actually thought that you would read it and figure it out.
(Without all the little silly insecure questions).

And you wanna talk about fair??! You little swagger jacker. LOL.

Like I said, getcha OWN convo! (And quit bitin MINE.)


"You’re hated here; face it, you’re lame, you haven’t made nothin’ yet//
You beef to seek hype, but my free-styles, are breakin’ ya neck//"

I thought I told ya´ll, hate is my motivation.

And I ain´t seekin no hype neither. I AM hype.

And how you reckon you gone break necks with your frees,
when ya writtens are THIS weak??!

"Haven´t made nothin yet" ??

I haven´t made WHAT??
I coulda swore I made a fool outta you in my last verse.


"All dudes be dissin’ your dumb drops; you ain’t gainin’ respect!//
I go hard in a fight, so YES, - I’ma “break a leg”!//"

Oh! Ok.
A buncha noobs/and/or haters are dissin me, and I should give a phucc exactly WHY??

I took this already, hands down.
I thought you´da upped yer skills by now.
But you´re still on sum goofy, yoda-talkin carbon copy shit!

Keep at it and work hard, and I´m sure you´ll be a tight mcee somewhere between tomorrow,
and NEVER. LOL.

"I’m ridin’, rollin’, rovin’, and roamin’ – this rascal’s rowin’//
Roilin’, I ain’t runnin’; rusty and still I’m wreckin’ this ratty rodent!//"

best line so far, or should I say, this one sucked the least.


"I am not to be fucked with, you’ll end up livin’ if you’re lucky//
You muddy, mucky, mean muggin’ monkey, must be muzzy!//"

How does one "END up livin"?? You end up dying, but living?
You´re already alive, so you pretty much just go on living.

See how the wording of this line is YODA?

You already BEEN murked.- Why you wanna prolong your suffering?

I had no issue with you at all ´til you started tryina clip my swag and bite my style.

But then, when you tried to run with it and pose like it was yours,
I HAD to take ya down a peg. Ya digg?

But on a sincere note, and this ain´t even hate cat, you NEED to up yer skills.
THAT´S real talk!

Not that otha bullshit you be flappin yer gums about.





Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-19 19:03
Bazookahjoe, you're my hero.
Poet

2009-02-19 19:13
Shut up and have a hug instead!
Stop fuckin' around with everyone, we know you belive you're a pro and we accept that!

Enough beef, grow up

Cleanin' up in here now!
Sötnosarna Represent!
"Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar"
- Fronda

2009-02-19 19:44

I said:

"How does one "END up livin"?? You end up dying, but living?"

And then you went:

"yea, that's the fuckin pun with it. in other words - you'll prolly end UP DEAD."

UH-UH. You´re wrong. That´s NOT a pun. It´s just incorrect. It doesn´t make sense
and the wording is wierd/ incorrect. That doesn´t make it a pun, it just makes it WRONG.


I guess apart from droppin wack lines, your biggest flaw is you´re trying to run and you haven´t even learned how to crawl yet. (verbally speaking).


You´re trying to hit me with wordplays and metaphores and punches.
And they all fall flat. Becouse you haven´t yet grasped the concept of either of these.
And that´s becouse you´re not up on the language.

I would have usually phrased this in slang form, but I´m trying to be as clear as I can with you.
Or else you most likely wouldn´t understand.

You´re better off spittin chinese at me, it´ll prolly make more sense. lol.


Basically. YOU´RE NOT READY. Go practise some more little grass hopper, and come back when you´re ready.

You just barely came out of your pupal stage.
And you have MANY more lessons to learn.


Lesson 1: Quit tryina bite my swag and then act like it´s ya own.

Lesson 2. Keep repeating lesson 1 until you get it down pat, aight?


I´m done witcha.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-19 19:48
Aight. COOL. I´m done with this li´l debate.

As far as I´m concerned it´s a closed chapter.

I just had to leave the youngen with some words of advice.

Now it´s up to him to do the growin part.

I´m like a primal rainforest, the way I´m schooling these little seedlings lol.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-19 20:50
yo bazooka, wassup witchu? tought you was cool. But you gone straight up bitchin'.

Thats fuck up, Miwano hasn't done anything to you, and he even defended you when all those other motherfuckers said you suck, blah blah.

Then you go and do that? That's fuckt up...... Anyways You talk alot of shit. Miwano just fuckin' killed you on this shit!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-19 21:00
I BEEN cool and still is.

You should read my posts more closely. As well as the verse I wrote, which explains everything.

Dude is bitin my style, and tries to carbon copy.

If dude first defends me, and then turns around and tries to jack my swag,
then he´s a DOUBLE perp for that, ya digg?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-19 23:14
tack tical, I'm glad u liked it. (du får gärna kommentera mer, på svenska ;) ) tack elr nåt, till er andra med.. (vet ej varför du tog bort MITT inlägg, spades.....)


bazookahoe: whatever dude. you INVENTED that "swag" of yours... a.k.a american hiphop-writing... (SMH). just mess me and i'ma battle u boii. ;)



uppiilation på den här då


" <3 "
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-22 23:53
uppar den, så ni lättare kan jämföra den med den där neewbien som vägrar battla men ändå påstår sig vara 1000 ggr bättre än mig " =( "

UPPPPsala ;)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-11 20:31
en sista upp för den här slaughtern då... eftersom folk kommenterar bazookahoes text mer än svaret... ni kritiserade hans, utan att ens jämföra den med min.. common mayns ;)

pa-pa-pa-pa
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...