I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Låttext "Echo"

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2009-01-04 16:03

Låttext "Echo"

Snow - Echo

Echo 8 gr

It always comes back to you like an echo 3 gr

Listen to the tact of your pulse. It’s the true of above. And I can see that you are bleeding in your mind, even if you don’t show it every time. You’re dying inside because of what you are, because of what you done. And that is something that is clear in your dark blue eyes.

Look at the wall, scream for all you got. Ah… Make it hard and painful because it will come back. Yeah, it will. I promise you that. Mm

You can kill more than twice but you can’t look into their beloved eyes. That’s why I’m telling the world now what you have done. Warning them to write down a circle in the sand and don’t let you in. This is my zone, you had a chance but you blowed it up by having blood on your hands, by having blood on your hands. You’re walking at the wrong way so change, so change. Don’t be the murderer of your own kids, own kids. Find the good man inside of your soul and let him in, let him in

Look at the wall, scream for all you got. Ah… Make it hard and painful because it will come back. Yeah, it will. I promise you that. Mm…

Watch what you become; a lonely man in a big noisy home with enemies lies in wait in the next room. And you’re listening to them through the wall with the lights on. I know that you want to turn it dark. Push the bottom and hope that life will get warm when you’re dead. But you forgot something. It will come back.

Look at the wall, scream for all you got. Ah… Make it hard and painful because it will come back. Yeah, it will. I promise you that. Mm…

I want you to breathe your corpse air when the blood was running. Just to see how it was, to live in injustice, to fear your own dad. And after that, accept life as a short history

Look at the wall, scream for all you got!

Snow / "If you don't understand the music, you'll never understand the dance"/Tyron the Bone proctor