Miwano - Whoa's Top 5
Whatup. u blindfold-dudes keep sleepin on piffs like narcoleptics, so comment on this one ;) and yea... I AM top 5 up in here, in my genre, in English.. u deny it then hit me back. I’m sicker than you pricks, slicker than Rick// Tokin’ from a spliff, that’s thicker than a dick// You’re only sick cuz of HIV, you can’t play like me// Catch me in my crib, with a bitch, gettin’ late night treats// Whoa dudes are too lame, and still gettin’ props// But they’re not authentic; talk like that live and get popped// I’m raised in the place you fear, made to get the guap// Rappin’ is the way, no more trappin’ for the ghetto guap// Don’t try to fuck me over, I’m hip hop heavyweight// But you rookie-ass are so light you almost levitate// Hate me, but don’t under-estimate me// You get smacked down, while tryin’ to intimidate me// I’m a rude boy, you’re a internet gangster//, Stay in line online, cuz you don’t wanna see this immigrant’s anger// Hood citizen, with a militant swagger// 9 milli – more brilliant killer than cancer// Chillin’ with pure villains; dealers or bangers// So you’re really silly if you will squeal – you’ll get strangled// I got the endurance of Rocky, you take a shot at me, I block it// . So don’t even try to knock me// You end up in a coffin, for actin’ too cocky// Girls? I hook ‘em like a boxer – again like Rocky// I got a hot temper and a bad mood, so don’t bust my balls// You don’t listen? Then I crush your balls, won’t discuss at all// In clubs, I throw bows, and act a fool// You just trynna low blow, ‘til I smack a fool// Compare yaself with 2pac? Man you’re way too whack!// Get the fuck outta here; don’t forget ya doo-rag// Who needs beef served first? I forgot the orders// A schmuck get fucked, cuz he crossed the border// Don’t gossip ‘bout the boss man, you just get slaughtered// - Now don’t come later and complain – I did warn ya// A brutal bruiser, I screw ya losers as usual// You useless punks got no talent, only huge illusions// I’m the top 5 up in here, don’t try to reject it// Or get lyrically K.O:d, you better respect this// peaace.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
haha. ingen fara punk, den där yeaman e inte me på min top-5 lista heller. sluta va internet gangsta; läs forumreglerna och kommentera efter dom. haha tack gussti. only difference is, i'm a bit better. ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Haha, detta är väl knappast i samma låga klass som idioten bazooka.. Här hittar vi åtminstone vettiga rim, smått roliga rader etc. Saknar några tunga/orginella ordlekar eller punchlines dock. För övrigt blev du tagen i baken av snubben som drog iväg en text till dig. ^__^
För övrigt blev du tagen i baken av snubben som drog iväg en text till dig. ^__^ word. beef's on?
Måste säga att det här är bättre än typ 80% av allt som droppas här.. om inte bättre.. Att jämföra det med bazookawhatevvaspelling är fan gay asså.. det här är helt okej, med ett plus skulle jag säga..
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller
Har inte sett så många skriva här på engelska men om det där räknas som Top 5 så är standarden inte väldigt hög, and nah I aint a hater. keep it up, pce
Djureri ; tack mannen, kul att ett "stort" namn på whoa gillar det iaf, hahh. Vet inte hur "bättre än 80%" och "helt okej med plus" hänger ihop, men kanske är whoastandarden låg bara, hahh. tack iaf.atom-ccc ; aiit aiit, tack för du läste och kommenterade iaf. peaace
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
aiit, kör en upp på den här, i samband med att ja lägger upp den tredje delen; "Whoa's Top 3" ;) peaaace
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
"I’m sicker than you pricks, slicker than Rick// Tokin’ from a spliff, that’s thicker than a dick//" HUH??? These lines are EXTREMELY GAY. 2 lines, and 2 references to dicks?? and the following lines ain´t really helping ya either.. "You’re only sick cuz of HIV, you can’t play like me// Catch me in my..etc" Other than that, I see that you´re just like a lotta other heads on here, you´re tryina clip some slang an swag, and run with it, only, you CAN´T. And yer attempts at it are quite pitiful. "9 mili -more brilliant than cancer" Hows cancer "brilliant" ??? That ain´t tight right there.. And the worst part is, you prolly ARE in the top 4 on here. THAT´S how low the lyrical standard is on WHOA.. And I´ve looked at and read yer other drops too, (the top 3, top 4 etc..) And it´s ALL the same generic garb. Up yer skills.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
rensad på skitsnack i tråden Spades ny jobbig moderator
Sötnosarna Represent! "Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar" - Fronda
aiit, bazookajoe ... thanks for takin time to read it. "I'm sicker than you pricks, slicker than Rick//" I don't se no dick-references in that line? *-) "9 mili -more brilliant KILLER than cancer" = more efficient killer than cancer? I appreciate u comment on my threads, but it would be good if you read my lyrics correctly before commentin about them, yamean?spades_joola; 'preciate B-) thnx. peaace , anyway
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Hey what´s good? No hate at ya dawg, I just thought I´d be clear and plain with you. And hopefully point out some things that should help your rhymin some. "I’m sicker than you pricks, slicker than Rick// (And prick means-what?, 1st time) Tokin’ from a spliff, that’s thicker than a dick//" (2nd time, get me now?). Twice, and the phrasing of it made it even more gay. I see you´re right about the cancer line. I did miss that. Well, ok. So the line does make sense, aight. I´ll give you that. But it´s STILL lame and OLD as hell. To in any type of way, refer to cancer as a simili for ones killin skills, IS MAAD PLAYED. And the set up for it is weak. You also used the rocky thing twice in the verse, not so tight. When you´re rhymin, you wanna switch up yer shit and make sure it´s not redundant. And saying: "again, like Rocky" just pretty much further accentuates the fact that you just used rocky twice in yer verse, and it´s not really helping your piece.. stay up. n´ keep at it.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
whatup, bazookajoe ; aiit, thanx for givin some real comments on this shit, not just like 99% of the dudes in here, hah. i've never heard that cancer-killing-metaphor before, but aiit maybe it is played out, i've missed that. yea that rocky-thing, maybe it didn't look as good as when i wrote it, it was meant to be like "many metaphors to the same shit". The WHOLE TEXT actually got a "boxing"-theme, that was the point, but fuckit, thnx anyway, peaaceE.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...