I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sellish - Fucking moving (my first english song)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-11-28 13:10

Sellish - Fucking moving (my first english song)

Shoo
Här är den första engelska låten jag har gjort, förlåt för att det inte är så bra engelska men läs och känn min ångest!


My life goes the wrong way I don't know what to do//
My grades get worse I don't want to go to school//
Unfortunately I need to go and try to behave myself//
I just want to go away and fly some where else//
I have never been a perfect and good student//
But now when I have moved and got other influence //
Its not easy to change your personality after 12 years//
I got older and hear the crime problems in my ear//
I moved out from the suburbs and crimes become wrong//
And I started to wright out my anxiety in a song//
I go back to my old suburb village some time//
Every thing got fucking wrong in my life//
And when I am there my crime soul gets bigger of course//
But when I go back I see a fucking gigantic horse//
I am fucking happy that my other family lives in a suburb//
When I go there its feels like an other world//
My personality should be better now but what a fuck//
I just feel more bad and I never have any luck//
I feel like a fucking emo because I want to die//
My big brother have stop so I don't go and get high//
I really don't know what to do in my bad life//
I running from the truth and all of my crimes//
My music is my only hope for my really bad future//
Peoples life get fucked up when you change culture //
I wright this shit so people in my situation don't make suicide//
You guys and girls live for your family and friends if you have a bad life//
my words is ending now but I want to wright some more//
If you want to kill me I just say "of course"//
Everbody please stop trying fuck up my life//
It can't be worse I get happy if a die//
This is the ending of this shitty song//
And you know guys crimes aint wrong//

"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-11-28 13:23
flippad text mannen! du har fett lång tid att ändra dig du är ung än, skit i fuc´ked up grabbar om du vill förbättra ditt liv det är din enda väg ut, byt grabbar!

du är krigare!
Det här är mitt liv MIN dagbok, jag lyssnar på er skit och hör minst en grej som jag gjort!
Ni snackar skit på beat, vi gör Logik musik!

2008-11-28 13:25
Japp men dem 2 kommande åren kommer vara helt fucked up, när jag slutar 9:an så ska jag nog flytta igen till min farsa i rissne, då kommer det bli bättre hoppas jag!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-11-28 18:15
Im feeling ur lyrics!
det finns stavfel men det tänker man inte på!
bra skrivet
Lilla fia pling plong.

2008-11-28 18:58
aiiit, real talk, bara 13 år oxå.. skön skön... kan relatera själv delvis till den, hahh...

keep it up.
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...
Rappare

2008-11-28 20:33
Du har utveckklats som fortfarande inga super rim men bättre en häst-texten

2008-11-28 21:53
fucked.. rimmen är inte några höjdare, och du har inte så välutvecklat ordförråd. men texten har ändå lite känsla över sig.

keep it up!
 

2008-11-29 11:21
Aa tack så mycket!

Ja jag vet att rimmen inte är på topp, tyckte det var lite svårt att rimma på engelska.

Japp limp, den låten är keff ska nog göra om den.
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-11-29 13:32
Men det ligger känsla över hela texten!
man kan sätta sig in iden av egna erfarenheter!
stockholm city din fjant'

2008-11-29 22:03
Den var nice för din ålder. Borde träna lite på engelskan fast känslan fanns där!

kommentera gärna http://www.whoa.nu/forum/var-hiphop/lyricism/637270/1.aspx
det ända du representerar är ull som Represen-tanten

2008-11-30 20:07
Tack :D
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-01 16:37
uppp!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-03 16:32
Håller med Chaos, och jag känner igen mig i två/fyra första raderna som fan. Synd att du är så ung och tänker på det sättet.

2008-12-03 18:12
Yea my life got fucked up pretty early
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-03 20:48
skit bra för att bara vara 13 år... så det e inte så konstigt att rimmen inte är så avancerade och så men den va bra... du förmedlade den känslan du ville få fram på ett bra sätt :)
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2008-12-04 15:26
Tack!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-05 16:48
Lets fly up :D
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-07 13:41
Hur många gånger har jag uppat??
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-08 15:15
Tycker ni att jag ska fortsätta med engelska texter??
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-08 15:19
Riktigt fett med tanke på din ålder, Och vad vi tycker ska du skita totalt i, Fortsätt om du tycker det är kul helt enkelt.
 

2008-12-08 16:39
Ja, det känns mer som en upplevsle och en större utmaning med engleska texter
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2008-12-09 07:24
Det är lite stavfel men skit i det

Det är najs man får in en riktig känsla!!
Trolleri!

2008-12-09 14:48
Tack!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag