The game Eftersom en text måste vara 16 rader för att få vara här så är detta en dikt.To bite off more than I could swallowmade me feel whole but also hollow,it washed away the sorrows, but I followedbroke n broken, cuz all I had was mearly borrowed at some stage, I lost my way in the haze was faced with a maze of all my wasteso set in my ways, that I just sat a faster pace .. alltough chased for days by the aftertasteuntil I lost the race and was left amazedalone in the abyss of defeat and shame all the work in vain, with nothing to reep or claimnow waiting for someone else to leap for fame, to go insane and to proclaim the urge to beat the gameHar inte skrivit texter på säkert 3 år, men något fick mig att vilja testa att skriva igen. Det var kul men svårt, är nog lite ringrostig :P