I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-11-27 14:40

Point Blank

Your ignorance got me belligerent so I had em
witness the illest shit I've hit em with in a little bit
While your the dude who gettin boo'd at ya show
and if ya made an album it wouldn't move out the store
You accused me before now you gon do it again?
I didn't wanna write but had let the truth to be said
Quote a line that I bit and I'll be like fine I admit it
but you cant, cause your a fuckin liar so zip it
Nah dawgie I'm barely peepin ya textures but I guess
as long as I keep it a hunded people'll be jealous
You shot at my direction but ya bullets was missin
I walk up to your face so when I pull it I'm hittin
I just killed you with two lines, can't fuck with me
but if you do try better come up with sum new rhymes
Ya punches garbage, change your jaggedy flow
You lack the natural glow of a mastermind, no
On the lyrical note kid your not on my level..
You can see the comments after I'm rockin a session
There, here's the hype that you was yearning for
I just gave light to someone noone heard before
And for the rest of you haters- keep talkin your trash
like ya opinion matters, you just talk out your ass
Can't nobody stop this dude, vanquish all obstacles
I'm runnin with it like a hot pursuit
Uh.. you bring the Gin cause I've got the juice
and I'm refeering to Epps, not to Snoop
after Pac in that movie got dropped from the roof
cus you know I kill it everytime I hop in the booth
It don't matter how many rhymes you rappers can bust
.. cus noone on the forum got swagger like Dust
Y'all been on my dick but you can't spit it like this
Yeah you know the name and I'm the king of this bitch

 
Lyricist

2008-11-27 16:49
Murder? Denna texten skulle kunna liknas med lugnet före stormen. Du kan bättre, men pallar helt enkelt inte lägga den tiden i det? Känns iallafall så. Men absolut bra skit.

2008-11-27 19:00
Nah dawgie I'm barely peepin ya textures but I guess
as long as I keep it a hunded people'll be jealous

On the lyrical note kid your not on my level..
You can see the comments after I'm rockin a session

It don't matter how many rhymes you rappers can bust
.. cus noone on the forum got swagger like Dust

haha cool, fast du skulle nästan avslutat med de sista o pastea!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-11-27 20:32
Sick shit. Samtycker med Zteven Zeagal.

Så soft att du, gång på gång, öser ur dig grejer som dessa, alltid soft att se dig. :-)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-29 19:40
tack för dom varma orden så här i vinterkylan
 

2008-11-30 13:59
tycker inte det var så bra faktiskt du kan bättre
 

2008-11-30 15:37
Quote a line that I bit and I'll be like fine I admit it
but you cant, cause your a fuckin liar so zip it

- Hahahaha klart bäst!

blir alltid sugen att skriva lines när jag ser din röv

2008-12-02 10:19
gör det då ;)
 

2008-12-02 17:53
Älskar dig dusty... hatar att jag är för lat för att göra en ordentlig kommentar, men swagger som dusty var gotti...

Raden som kammel quotade var fire också... och allt annat för den delen... men dom var lite extra...!!
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2008-12-04 19:04
tack mayne
 

2008-12-04 20:26
Den enda värd att nämna när det kommer till engelska texter här
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-12-05 20:55
kul att höra app
 
Sångare

2008-12-06 08:36
Fett nice text
 

2008-12-07 17:05
tack
 

2008-12-09 23:30
en upp innan jag deckar
 

2008-12-10 00:27
räcker det inte med att du fått grym feedback från whoa's lyricistelit redan? :)

Well, det var niceat!
Blunted in stockholm

2008-12-10 17:20
nä jag behöver bekräftelse ;)

sen är konstruktiv kritik också välkommet
 

2008-12-11 20:07
tillägnad bazookajoe btw
 

2008-12-11 21:00
Ja det var väl rätt uppenbart. Jag tycker dock att det ser ut som om det är nån mer som får smällar här :>

Hög nivå rakt igenom, gillade särskilt öppningsraderna.
 

2008-12-12 17:50
yeah och resten av hatarligan
 

2008-12-15 22:10
don't worry, i won't holla back.. your ignorance ain't worth my time
 
Poet

2008-12-16 09:54
Tråden rensad på skitsnack
håll er i gästböckerna


thread cleansed from bullshit
keep it in the guestbooks


Spades - nya elaka moderatorn
Sötnosarna Represent!
"Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar"
- Fronda