I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-10-13 05:02

I been hot!



I´m on that, late-night creep, like.
Tryina find out what it beez like!
Out doin dirt,
slingin work, by tha street light.
Ya clique is tha weak type,
Ya´ll can´t even spit right!
Cuz´,
you frontin, n´ tryina get a buzz,
off of some WEAK hype!
I used ta;
stay up late, n´ write,
bang out verses on a school night.
1 doobie before my sessions,
n´ I was cool ALL night!
Jus´Chillin,
buildin my skill an´.
Had an urge to murk marks,
and I couldn´t fight the feelin!
A transformation of the underdog,
I turned into tha VILLAIN!
Somin of a loner,
didn´t hang with otha children,
I was plottin mc murder,
Planin lyrical KILLIN!!



Yeah, that was about the time when ya´ll was sittin at home whatchin cartoons and what-not.














Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-13 06:18
I fucking doubt you been hot, and even if you been you sure as shit ain't anymore.
 

2008-10-13 14:22

Ha! Ya´ll keep hatin, but you can´t come up with a single bar to match ANY of mine.

You a hater fagget. And you´ll most likely be one for the rest of yer life..


I BEEN hot, and I AM HOT! Matterfact I´m hotter now than I ever been.

Ya´ll just keep hatin, and I keep ELEVATIN!

Like I said, some of you got A LOTTA hate, but no ill bars to back up yer bullshit.

I guess that´s why ya´ll keep talkin that smack, ´couse it´s all you guys can do.
We both know you can´t outrap me!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-13 18:34
alltså, hur länga ska du göra detta? jag menar samma koncept, samma sak text efter text...