I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Malmoe ground.Vers 1

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2008-09-13 18:52

Malmoe ground.Vers 1

Its more then a city, more like a creature,
like the heart impulsiv beats ya,
or an adrenalinerush, when the coppers seek ya.
It glowes like a lavalamp, futuristic shapes thats constantly meet ya.
At first sight, you dont think so much about it, wait a minute, stay a minute, then see if you can live without it, you go crazy and Malmoe, repeatadly shout it!
You have a chance of unstructed days, at onces you relaxed and wanna stay, meet new people all day with different face, and remz if I may, let me show you the way, dont mean we never need to pray, we got problems but never be afriad, never hide or live in the shade. Be apart, be united, be your name. Never let people make you untidled, its fast like a bullet flying from a rifle, its upsidedown like the life of michael.
You gotta take it with a blink, dont let peoples hate be the reason you sink..
And here you rise instead of be at bottom of a lake, cuz here its OK to make mistakes, aslong you dont do it for your thoughts of faith!
Friday night, beats pumpin, asses jumpin, roll a joint, time to lightning, liquor pouring, police always brawling, but as I said before, with a blink we dont need to hear KNLINK!

SLUTSKRIV!

bara prat