Fate - YZ ey, im sitting here writing feelings - too a fellow friendtalking about whats going 2 happend - as we grow 2 the endand i dont see how could this bewe only met three times sometimes feel like we're best friendsand the world, I slowly comprehendI got nothing to defendremove all defence give you a hug take a walk and blendapprehend our life and and never ever condescendwalking to the west's end, go south haha wait unitil i got a benzand if I hurt you its never intendit all depend how u take it... but it will never happendcause we are one in each others mind cant admend I send amens at the night 2 you and I remind, how we are intertwinedso basically, im sending amens 2 myselfrealize how it extend myselfrewind... you extend me and i extend youthis is something that will stay trueknowing we share thougts no pretendinglike leave this shit, quit schoolfly and start building our own endingcause being rich, but not have time 2 spend the doughis not our thing, nor me or she we think that blowsearch in your heart, something that make u feel greatand there will only be below, feel no hate take risks, debate, build your own fate, maybe kuwait?skrev detta igår när jag snackade om massa livsfrågor etcmen någon jag träffat 3 ggr.. lite annorlunda rimschemadock fokuserade jag ej på rim i denna text.inte så jätte arbetat editerade lite här i slutet. Feedback please.