I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-08-29 22:35

Stupid raps

Comparin your shit to mines sorta like mortals to Christ
You've done lost your mind.. I slaughter your rhymes
Step in the ring with me you need to forefit the fight
Run off and hide.. outside in the clockstore
Atleast then you puss could've bought you some time
and it wouldn't cost you a dime.. (cheap muhfucka)
But since it's a known fact you was crossing the line
you know I'll track you down and put a fork in your eye
And if the cops catch me I'm not duckin the case
fuck beatin the system I slap the judge in his face
I ain't runnin away.. I embrace prison
same place where you lame bitches go rape victims
You must hate livin the way you stay snitchin
cus we make a state witness fall of a great cliff...
and while I'm weightliftin countin my days givin
same chick you use to date with trade inmate
Instead she.. takes pictures of her fake titties
and pass em over to ME on her jail visits....
You know what the deal I come home on appeal
move in to yo place n start bonin your chick
So next time better watch who you tellin
cause you in the wrong spot like that dude in Felon
We ain't honest christians muslims or gospel singers
slap you with the good book - may God be with you
I'm a hoodlum, sonny... I pop the biscuit

You crooks shook.. stop it.. your not an issue...

 

2008-08-30 00:01
"I ain't runnin away.. I embrace prison
same place where you lame bitches go rape victims"


Tungt som vanligt, också skönt med fängelsetemat.
 

2008-09-12 23:17
vi kör en upp va
 

2008-09-12 23:26
hade missat den. du är bäst på det här. spela in mer!
 

2008-09-13 04:47
tuuung skit.. gillar fängelsereferenserna.. tung jävel är du..

alltid nice att läsa din skit, mördar allt på den här jävla sidan.. du ger mig inspiration till att skriva.. men men, blir som det blir.. rockar gör du i alla fall..
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2008-09-18 19:15
tack så mycket allihop
 

2008-11-14 20:39
vi uppar denna också
 

2008-11-16 18:27
sista
 
Promotor

2008-11-18 07:38
tyngt shit, jag gillar inte att läsa, men om du hade skrivit en bok, så hade jag nog fan köpt den!
 

2008-11-18 12:52
Kan inte förstå, min engelska är lite knakig men när jag läser dina texter så flyter allt på som om jag vore född engelsk. sinnes! Så här ska de se ut :D
One puff, Two Puffs i know Teraq goin' nuts som vanligt
Med biggie och pac phat flowar med Bob Marley
Myspace: In memory of teraq

2008-11-25 18:08
niice mayn.

You must hate livin the way you stay snitchin
cus we make a state witness fall of a great cliff...

(Y)
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2008-11-26 15:21
You must hate livin the way you stay snitchin

insane rad:o


We ain't honest christians muslims or gospel singers
slap you with the good book - may God be with you

HAHA diggades, kunde gärna varit en bättre rim tycker jag

tycker om att du får mig att tänka Immortal technique grejjer, good shit.. fortsätt skriv, roligt tema:) bra utfört, god!
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket
Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker