"freestyle" I come in like I walk through youand its deja vu when i chew youim the general I eat u like stewyour ass on the chair or on my shoelyrically, i confuse you, "what and who"?willyum's the name, 5 star latest reviewmy tatto says "no refresh" it'll stick like glueim mew but even the earth can smell the shampoobut I dont smoke blunts with my crewthat would only lower my mars status 2 youif yous a playahata im a kangaroojump around chick 2 chick no overduemaybe im not a playa, just fuck alot, hm untrueim not big pun, well gotta have my own debutbut lets get real, fo real and get a cluethese people make me feel like im in a zoochimps everywere, i show em im surreal, dohmade of steel also a unreal idealtrying 2 steal my rhymes but i reveala driveby in my automobile thats the dealinte så bra punches, inte så jätte bra rim.. gjorde dock texten som en verbal "freestyle" kanske lite mer små arbetad dock.
"lyrically, i confuse yo"
my tatto says "no refresh" it'll stick like glueim mew but even the earth can smell the shampoo