Drug Ballad - adnan Tjena, har hållt på med en engelsk text under några veckor och detta är vad jag kom på.. :PIm a compulsive liar, settin my preacher on fireSlashin your tires, flyin down fenkel and meyersPlates expired, soon as Im hired, Im firedJackin my dick off in a bed of barbed wirebitch didnt you read the flyerSpecial invited guest will be, richard pryornah bitch, Im retiredFuckin your bitch in the ass with a tire ironIm ripped, Im on an acid tripMy djs in a coma for lettin the record skipLettin the record skipLettin the record skip Im fuckin anything when Im snortinIts gonna cost 300 dollars to get my pit bull an abortionsome bitch asked for my autographI called her a whore, spit beer in her face and laughedI drop bombs like I was in vietnamAll bitches is hoes, even my stinkin ass momI used to tell cats I sold weed and weightI was straight til I got caught sellin em shakeIm ignorant, with the intent to snatch your rentI got kicked out of summer camp for havin sex in my tentWith the superintendents daughter, my brains out of orderIve been a kon artis since I was swimmin in waterIn cahoots with this nigga named carlisle vonWho got fired from ups for tryin to send you a bombI signed to a local label for funSay I got cancer, get dropped, take the advancement and runDriveby you in the rain while you carry your sonCall your house and hang up on you for not givin me noneBorn straight up out a pussy but a son of a gunGot a reputation for havin niggaz runnin they fundsUsed to be the type of nigga that was foldin some onestil I met your fat mama, now Im rollin in doughVad tycks?