Eat the dirt of my shoe Welcome to your death-match, hell is where you end atif you testin you best step back else you will regret thatMy words is my weapons you'll get left wacked andafter I'm settled with ya ass I'm headed for the next catIt's my destiny to bless tracks, a record deal I get fast I will BLOW... any second like a Meth-labWe smack your kids crack they ribs we blastin pistolsmack your chick stack our chips we back in businessWe higher up... you get the wrath deliveredYou shouldn't defy the Gods it's sachreligiousNah! You try too hard with the raps your spittinYou need to find a job cause your'e wack at this shitNobody likes your song you babblin misfits and ifthe truth hurts, cry to mom you faggot-bitches!Yupp, if our styles too raw - grab a tissuecus we gon type these bars till you catch a feelinEven if I wouldn't have an issue with you..I'll still diss you cus I can't stand you sissy'sYour gangster image is just a prankster gimmickthinkin ya status flip quick but the facts is missinI never heard of you dudes you run with a circle of foolsI could easily have the nerds in ya crew burried in suitsBut fuck murderin you I let you eat the dirt of my shoeand with no further ado I smack you purple and blueYou don't have to go to Hollywood to see stars:I beat y'all so hard ya teeths fall off but..why get fizzy when I can fight with my rhymes son?Got punches like Hollyfield, you bite me like TysonYou ain't no Eintstein but this ain't rocket science kid:When we speak you geeks need to drop in silence quickThis aint no kumbaya we are the world stop the violence shitthis that... cop the iron, cock, lock and fire shitThat motherfuckin shit the whole block is wildin withThat fuckin pyscho shit - yeah we got the livest hitsShit hot as lava gets, we will promise drama's litThat shit that make ya bitch.. wanna ride my dickIgnorant as hell.. I show relentlessnessSo selfish-that I say word after my own sentences (word!)Puffin on marujuan, got the munchies, laugh at y'all..I'm hungry for rappers and I come for you amaturesI eat a MC Dust is a cannibal sumthin like HannibalAnd you can suck a donkey-cock if you fuckin with Animal