Whoa Snap! Somethin' to raise your eyebrows to... Något jag skrev.We got gunshots from Glocks in our socks, holes everywhere, believe us?Thought not, we got Fort Knox around our necks, crowns 'n scepters...Magnums and Hecklers, vests to protect us, cuz' we dress so you'll respect us!We kick it back in the mansion, writin' texts in tandem...the sound of bullets hittin' flesh, bitch - that's our anthem!I don't have to drop a bar......I'll just kick you so hard in the balls that you'll literally be seeing stars!We hate the fuckin' pigs, 'cuz they make the rats squeelWhile we're drunk, steering cleer of the steering wheel of the batmobile!And that's only a fraction of the action in our daily livesYou don't believe me? Take a deep look in these crazy eyes!Check this AK-47, man, it's pimped to the maxCovered in gold, it's badass, 'n it's as simple as that!Man I can NEVER slow down, because my pencil is fastMy mind is racin' forth 'n back, but I was meant to relaxYou may refer to us as Gods 'n Whoa the Temple of Rap!
We kick it back in the mansion, writin' texts in tandem...the sound of bullets hittin' flesh, bitch - that's our anthem!