No matter what I say you motherfuckers feelin' it! No matter what I say you motherfuckers feelin' it!Give me a beat I would be cop killin' itRidin' my dick like Im top billin' shitOnly crazy motherfuckers I be chillin' with!I meet a retarded bitch that said; who fuck´t you?Most rewarded that I did was; I fuck´t em' two!So fuck this and thatsmoke spliff and kill brat´sCool guys who think they are somethin-something3 38.s make´s them somethin-something UNDERGROUNDYou are wack as fuck! And you wonder about MY sound?!?!Fuck you, fuck you´r family! yall on my hit-list!!Smack you so hard you have to shit fist´sRock with me, quick! before i get pissed!Please! insist, or I'll take you´r wrist and..I'm gonna tell ya one thing! It ain´t gonna get kissed!ARRRRHHHHHHHH. Som sagt, mina texter kan inte gemföras med några andras. För jag skriver på mitt egna psykiska sätt!! MU-HA-HA-HA-HA-AAAAAAAAAA
Nej det är så putti nuttit att trycka ner folk AWWWHHH