ironi lyric (engelska) - danz... (kolla in) Tired of people who thinks everything people write is serious..So stop asking those stupid questions.. and readYou cant miss me if you walk by meI'm white with blonde hair, that sounds just like a queerAtleast I am not like you jerkin of to you'r star "cher"*Cheese* the photograph said when I sat naked beside the chairHe smil'd and look'd at my balls and try'd to imagine my penis*Like why I thought?, like this guy never have seen it?!""-Please priest this guy need jesus"They think homosexuality is some evil demonAtleast of aint licking anything its better to take someone's seedWhat do you say? you disagree? -Whops- somebody shot youI guess it was me beacuse you aint have a shit to speakJust shutup please cause I know your type, the "dramaqueen"You sitting at the toilet seat and smoking good weed with meBeacuse you think your life is so miserable, wellGo to the dentist and I promise you he will fix your freinds listThen you wont go around and be that pissedWell this was it, ironi lyric that you cant spittVille skriva nån ironisk text, tyckte det gick ganska bra..Ganska avancerat, kanske lite eminem flow på nån av hans låtar med olika speeds..Well, kommentera.. ge gärna kritik om ni ska klanka ner på nånting.. Säg vad man kan förbättra:)peace ha det