I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Hiphop story (engelska) - danz

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-05-05 01:16

Hiphop story (engelska) - danz

This is hiphop not a love story so go home and listen to elton john
You have two choices, watch a romance film or kill a hoe
It changes your life, after you listen to it you call your girl a bitch
And tell her to go down on her knees and suck your dick
You wont even say please, just get her on the back a lick her clit
The sick thing is you wouldnt even pay respect at Jessica Simps
Is the music really as bad as it seems? a journalist write in the magazine
Fuck him the music is good for me, I say fuck the laws I stay un-legal
Give me a mice and i'm an educated MC with rhymes ready to be spitted
I call everyone who aint with me a bitch, you are in the wrong buisness
So shit, this is the words from a true master mind that is why I call it, god night





kommentera, peace

Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi

2008-05-05 11:59
This is hiphop not a love story so go home and listen to elton john
You have two choices, watch a romance film or kill a hoe
It changes your life, after you listen to it you call your girl a bitch
And tell her to go down on her knees and suck your dick
You wont even say please, just get her on the back a lick her clit
The sick thing is you wouldnt even pay respect at Jessica Simps
Is the music really as bad as it seems? a journalist write in the magazine
Fuck him the music is good for me, I say fuck the laws I stay un-legal
Give me a mice and i'm an educated MC with rhymes ready to be spitted
I call everyone who aint with me a bitch, you are in the wrong buisness
So shit, this is the words from a true master mind that is why I call it, god night
Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi

2008-05-05 13:41
Väldigt, väldigt dålig.
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-05-05 16:00
INte bra...simpla rim och enkel struktur. sry
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

2008-05-05 18:05
Jagduger, jo men han är också känd för att göra romantiska låtar :)


App, okej men du hade gärna fått gett kritik över det om jag ska avancera orden för det är inga problem, lägga in flera rim.. dubbelrim... osvosv:)


Rabbiz, okejokej:)
Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi

2008-05-05 18:11
Det här känns nästan som en freestyle i början av en rappares karriär. Lite klurigare ordval hade varit uppskattat, ngn sorts finess eller substans hade varit rätt nice med och overall jobba lite på din teknik i form av fler rim, multis och vokabulär.

Keep going!

2008-05-05 20:44
Okejokej:) kolla gärna in min andra, lite roligare text
Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi