I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Första försöket

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2008-03-31 20:41

Första försöket

He got stories to tell, he’s ringing the bell. But you won’t listen. You’re just out there, tongue kissing. You don’t know what you’re missing. This boy knows his shit. He can tare you apart bit by bit. But he’s not like you, he knows what to do. He’s not a normal average guy. He knows how to tie, Tie his shoes, he got his own rules. Ether you like it or not, he still knows how to tie he’s knots. He raised him self from the cradle to the crawling, from the crawling to the day he could stand, from the moment he could stand, he became a man. Out there trying to sell his stories to the world, just so he could get his daily meal, he’s living it for real. For you it’s a nightmare, but for him it’s real. He can’t afford to make mistakes, every mistake he will make, will be the next step to the endless lake. The endless lake of death and sorrow, the endless life of horror. But don’t be mistaken, he’s living his life to the fullest, never been taken. And his days are worthy so much more than you can think. He’s like the endless link, between good and bad. You might think it’s sad. But he’s living the life you never even dreamed of living, and all that he has ever done is kept giving. He’s never taking something for his own good, despite the food in his mouth. He’s keeping his way to the south. To his endless dreams of glory and fame, who am I to blame all his glory, please come and hear his story.

//fösta texten... kommentera gärna

Keep it clean, or leave it!