I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

New World Order

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-01-28 13:53

New World Order

I.. drown my sorrow in liqour and weed
Hope for the better if I'm livin to see..
The future is now, these the last days of time
Cause the way we're livin now is crazy wild
I can't believe we're raisin childs in this
materialistic world where the stakes is high
This harsh reality won't make you smile
that's why I'm stayin fried, I blaze that tai
I'm blastin away, take me outta this planet
as high as the sky when I fly the Atlantic
I.. shoot for the moon reach for the stars
I'm not loosin my cool the reefer is sparked
Cause this.. stress and pain is killing me
I have to rest my brain till I'm feelin free
When are we gon threat every men like equal
and not use em for our own selfish reasons?
Never kick down, you should help the weaker
and start givin a fuck about your fellow people
Violent youths act like the devils keepers
Thou they do not know they hell gets deeper
Remorseless actions, with no concious jackin
a younger kid that just bought that jacket..
Most likely they will not seek for redemption
growing up to be filled with criminal intentions
I'm spittin my sentences sendin ya a message
I'm on sum "I-Am-Legend"-"Children-of-Men"-shit
Is it the loot that's the root of all evil
Or is it up to you to choose who you won't be yo?
... fuck this shit, I'm done speakin
Hope I gave ya enough reasons to love people

 

2008-01-28 15:22
Remorseless actions, with no concious jackin
a younger kid that just bought that jacket..
Most likely they will not seek for redemption
growing up to be filled with criminal intentions
I'm spittin my sentences sendin ya a message
I'm on sum "I-Am-Legend"-"Children-of-Men"-shit
Is it the loot that's the root of all evil
Or is it up to you to choose who you won't be yo?
... fuck this shit, I'm done speakin
Hope I gave ya enough reasons to love people

- Ögongodis! Diggade avslutande rimparet som fan.

Tung helhet, as usual, får man väl säga också.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-29 10:23
Tack!
 

2008-01-29 15:53
Bra, bra. Om jag inte kommenterar en text du skrivit, utgå ifrån och anta att jag tycker den e fet som fan.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-29 16:59
I can't believe we're raisin childs in this
materialistic world where the stakes is high
This harsh reality won't make you smile
that's why I'm stayin fried, I blaze that tai
I'm blastin away, take me outta this planet
as high as the sky when I fly the Atlantic
I.. shoot for the moon reach for the stars
I'm not loosin my cool the reefer is sparked

det här och det Klockan klistrade var skitfett!
Det andra med förstås men mest det här jag fastnade för.
Du är nice!
 

2008-01-29 20:33
Du e inte ens rolig längre...






Hojta när du har nåt jag kan såga!


;)

Sjukt nice detta...
BlesS
Är jag inte här har jag väl förmodligen inte kommit än!

2008-01-29 22:19
fen vad fet text  : D flowade som fan till beat, kan inte förstå hur man kan lägga så feta texter hela tiden.

2008-01-31 02:14
fett as always, fröjd att läsa

2008-01-31 13:37
fresh, skönt med nån som rimmar lite på detta forum..;) bra aktuell text också, fresh..
är inte G, nu vet ni det, jag vänder ryggen till allt hat/<br>är mer som E, för ni vet E det är fan MC i kvadrat..
www.myspace.com/gkmonarken

2008-01-31 14:22
oj. glatt överraskad. första inlogget på whoa på riktigt länge idag, så fick jag syn på denna. välstrukturerat och rätt bra formuleringar. rimmen sitter perfekt. ska du spela in denna ? =)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-01 20:48
tack så mycket ebody
 

2008-02-02 16:42
Sjukt skön början...

Resten är all gravy också... för den delen... ahh, gillar det så mycket så..
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2008-02-07 20:13
tack!
 

2008-02-08 19:18
Grymt sa grisen
"Don´t try to bend the spoon, that´s impossible. <br> Instead, only try to realise the truth... <br> What Truth? There is no spoon..."

2008-02-08 21:30
Tyyngt..
be the change

2008-02-09 14:16
" The future is now, these the last days of time
Cause the way we're livin now is crazy wild
I can't believe we're raisin childs in this
materialistic world where the stakes is high
This harsh reality won't make you smile
that's why I'm stayin fried, I blaze that tai"

Diggade jag mest. Snyggt skrivet och inget krystande. Fina rim och soft innehåll.
Keep it up.
Not a follower, so Twitter has never been an option.

2008-02-11 21:36
tack tack!
 

2008-02-15 19:08
upp1
 

2008-02-15 20:39
Du vet att jag endast säger det jag tänker på när jag kommenterar Dusty, tycker det är ironiskt hur säger att du vill ha bort våldet med tanke på vad du brukar skriva för texter :). Men on topic, detta var en riktigt bra text. Man känner liksom smärtan som brinner i orden du har på pappret. Bra rim och ja, det är bra helt enkelt. Inget att klaga på, keep going :) Peace ~ One

2008-02-18 11:45
Hehe jo men det är skillnad på vad man skriver i texter man verkligen menar och texter man ljuger i. Thx for peepin
 

2008-02-21 16:35
Upp!