I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Spittin sessions as lethal as a Smith & Wesson

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-12-02 19:56

Spittin sessions as lethal as a Smith & Wesson

When I'm coming in you know it's sumthin ill
This can only mean that your in trouble kid
I cannot trust a snitch so you can suck my dick
And if your on some funny shit the gun will spit
Yeah I'm bustin clips, puffin spliffs, rubbin tits
I run this shit in bloody kicks, mug your click
But on the low tho, you have no clue who Dusty is
This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with
Shit is so sick - my lyrical skills really is ill
when I'm spittin that real shit you could feel
This is the deal, pistols is filled, a mission to kill
Can't count how many lifes I viciously spilled
The motherfucking mircale brings serious things
when the pen hit the pad and I scribble my scripts
I don't wanna crush dreams or be rude my man
But listen to me, here's a couple of crucial facts:
Don't quit your dayjob, you shouldn't choose to rap
Dude you wack, you must be Jill cause you ain't jack
Step up against me and you'll loose the match
Your the one I'm shootin at - you do the math
There go your family, all of their suits is black and
your body got glued with caps when the lugers clapped
I lost my furious wrath after I blew the gats
Truth is that can't nobody bring your future back
Either you in a casket with worms and maggots
Or your body got cremated and burnt to ashes
God didn't listen when you searched for answer
Cause my words like cancer I murder rappers..

It's a verbal massacre and you got merked you bastards!

 

2007-12-02 20:03

bustin' rhymes like kool g rap! bra shiee

norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2007-12-02 22:26
Fan va skönt att få läsa tung skit av dej igen, turligt nog vart inte pausen så hejdlöst lång, till våran fördel :)

Mustig text verkligen, fanns en drös godbitar (rena Aladdin-asken).

When I'm coming in you know it's sumthin ill
This can only mean that your in trouble kid
I cannot trust a snitch so you can suck my dick
And if your on some funny shit the gun will spit
Yeah I'm bustin clips, puffin spliffs, rubbin tits
I run this shit in bloody kicks, mug your click

But on the low tho, you have no clue who Dusty is
This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with

- Sjukt rimmat. Det understrukna föll jag (mest) för.

you must be Jill cause you ain't jack

- Haha, fiffig rad!

Either you in a casket with worms and maggots
Or your body got cremated and burnt to ashes
God didn't listen when you searched for answer
Cause my words like cancer I murder rappers..

- Dödande avslut, verkligen. Insane!

Riktigt fet text, som sagt. Nu kommer jag sova gott.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-02 22:40
Yeeeah. Stukad up in this, kvalité.

This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-03 13:47
Fresh namn på texten... :)

Fett flyt och feta rim....

Don't quit your dayjob, you shouldn't choose to rap
Dude you wack, you must be Jill cause you ain't jack


- cool!!

When I'm coming in you know it's sumthin ill
This can only mean that your in trouble kid
I cannot trust a snitch so you can suck my dick
And if your on some funny shit the gun will spit
Yeah I'm bustin clips, puffin spliffs, rubbin tits
I run this shit in bloody kicks, mug your click
But on the low tho, you have no clue who Dusty is
This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with



- Det är inget avancerat men det är bra skit, teknikmässigt... älskar att läsa...

Alltid lika kul att läsa när du droppar... sista dagen på whoa på en och en halv månad nu... så det var nice att få läsa lite kvalité :)

peace
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2007-12-03 19:04
tackat tackar! kul att skiten diggas som jag brukar säga.

God didn't listen when you searched for answerS

ska det va



 

2007-12-03 19:14
dusty, brush your shoulders cause this shit was dope

2007-12-03 20:02
shii.. detta var iiiiiiiiiill asså! slutet var tyngst, without a doubt! fyfan asså..
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-12-03 20:17

Mad! tunga grejer asså.

Momma said when life gives you lemons make lemonade
Take a piss in it and serve it to the people that you hate - Ill bill

2007-12-04 14:39
*brushing shoulders off* :)

tack så mycket!
 

2007-12-05 14:21
yo 
 

2007-12-05 14:50
Skitfett! Fortsätt såhär, hoppas du spelar in denna, annars kan det sluta med en olycka ;).

Päyz!
Hokkar gärna på Collab!

2007-12-05 15:52
"Don't quit your dayjob, you shouldn't choose to rap
Dude you wack, you must be Jill cause you ain't jack
Step up against me and you'll loose the match
Your the one I'm shootin at - you do the math"

- you do the math haha, snyggt använt

But on the low tho, you have no clue who Dusty is
This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with
-
grymt bra rad tycker jag

älskar sån här skit

mkt jedi över det, det gillar vi

är i en period utan nån skrivlust alls, den har varat ovanligt länge, men när jag läser dina texter så kan man inte bli annat än inspirerad, men jag ska äta pizza istället, jag är hungrig.

peace

2007-12-06 10:56
Tack! kul att man kan fungera som en inspirationskälla.
 

2007-12-09 17:12
uh huh
 

2007-12-10 14:26
otroligt
 

2007-12-20 14:40
otroligt bra ja
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2008-05-17 00:09
tack stukad!
 

2008-05-17 14:08
haha uppa ftw! ;)

Riktigt fet text

But on the low tho, you have no clue who Dusty is
This a blind date, you don't know who you fuckin with


Don't quit your dayjob, you shouldn't choose to rap
Dude you wack, you must be Jill cause you ain't jack


- Haha riktigt bra!




 

2008-05-28 19:41
Dustyyyyyy, jag kickade en liten session på denna texten, och jag måste säga ditt rimschema är helt psykopatiskt telepatisk rymdbomb!! :) skit skönt!!! keep up the good lyricisizizizizizm


Ladda ner här och sprid ej lyssna bara på hur lätt man kan RIMMA LOSS
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-05-28 19:44
plus att jag spela bara in en gång för jag hade brottom så jag dog på truth och livea lite haha :)
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-05-28 20:55
jaså det gjorde du.. vilken tur att du frågade mig först annars hade man kunnat uppfatta dig som en baitare
 

2008-05-29 14:24
"Don't quit your dayjob, you shouldn't choose to rap" är från army of the pharaohs, PUNK! palla lipa, du har bara ändrat grammatiken vilket man ser för orden du använder där är helt fucked up

"but dog i heard you spit,dont quit your day job" även andra rader är snarlik lyric från bloody tears, så sug den feta din äkta biteare.

you get the picture?

one, two, three fuck it! the whole fist

mohahaha
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-05-29 14:28
"your body got glued with caps when the lugers clapped" Från blue steel och seven även på det nya army of the pharaohs albummet, ritual of battle?

vem är du då dusty.. cooooling haha är du ledsen??
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-05-29 14:35
I lost my furious wrath after I blew the gats
Truth is that can't nobody bring your future back


helgjuten text
Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

2008-05-29 14:45
nä.. vem fan är du? haha du är för mycket. "don't quit your dayjob" är ett vanligt uttryck man använder sig av i det engelska språket när man säger till någon att den är wack på det den gör. jag kan slå vad om att du kommer höra det igen nån gång och jag är förvånad över att du bara har hört det i den låten.

"your body got glued with caps when the lugers clapped"
du säger alltså att den raden är från Blue Steel... men också Seven? troligt.

snälla, hitta en line som e baitad i texten och länka till det här.
 

2008-05-29 14:45
till dopefish

t, tack
 

2008-05-29 14:52
Undrar för övrigt vartifrån han skulle få den raden i någon av dom låtarna.

Dopefish, allvarligt talat, att göra som du gör är oerhört jävla respektlöst.





"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-05-29 15:08
haha jag vet förlåt peace niggahz
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern