I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-11-30 13:45

Abortion

I’m stuffin my lover, gushy stuff getting ruff under covers
I love when she puckers, but didn’t know the bitch sucked off the rubber
Now I’m in trouble, when she slid off my dick, I didn’t see the latex
She said “she’s a really freaky girl” who defers from safe sex
It was great, yes! but now she pissin on blue sticks
Truth is, these girls tryin to get pregnant like it’s a new fix
I refuse this, like..here’s the news chick: you ain’t my boo, bitch!
You’re not pregnant, it’s jus my dick’s so big, it left your tubes ripped
Plus half my families gay, you really want a kid to handle these traits?
I have bad genes ma, plus you know the rate of cancer these days
Damned if I say, it’s not mine cuz you’re quick to drop yo panties to play
You’re a teenager, why you want to turn yo mom to the granny you hate?
No life - your plans will then fade, you stuck out, now cancelin dates
Stretch marks damagin grace, fat ass can’t even fit yo pants on yo waist
Can’t take it, it’s whatever baby, I love you, it’s all fair and good
SHIT!!! I knocked her ass out, ‘n dragged her to Planned Parent Hood


2007-11-30 16:44
hahaha god damn vad tung text asså! riktigt grymt..

Plus half my families gay, you really want a kid to handle these traits?
I have bad genes ma, plus you know the rate of cancer these days
Damned if I say, it’s not mine cuz you’re quick to drop yo panties to play
You’re a teenager, why you want to turn yo mom to the granny you hate?
höjde texten totalt!

pöjs man, sov inte på denna whoa!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-12-01 00:48
haha jävla najs text :) skaru bli farsa vid 19 års ålder elr vad?
Bildar ord av bilder

2007-12-01 13:32
Lika fet som den förra texten jag kommenterade...

Måste bara worda den, ingen favoritrad, du höll jämn nivå genom hela texten... props!
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2007-12-02 18:27
thanks..!!
UP!

2007-12-02 18:57
Yes detta var jävligt tungt må jag säga!
 

2007-12-02 21:13
Grym och rolig!

"I have bad genes ma, plus you know the rate of cancer these days"
Grym rad!

fortsätt droppa så ska jag fortsätta läsa!
and THAT you can quote...

2007-12-02 21:49
You’re a teenager, why you want to turn yo mom to the granny you hate?

haha, tagline of the decade? kan se reklamskylten framför mig, tungt
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2007-12-03 19:03
läs å kommentera..upp!

2007-12-04 20:09
blabalbal
UPP!!