I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Infinite Future

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-10-20 23:24

Infinite Future

I live through an infinite future, present and past
Shocked? Have a taste of this incredible rap
Want relevant facts? Na, I'm just testing you bitches
I brainwash you dirty fucks more effective than Hitler
We got raw rappers, jaw-crackin' and weak emcees,
And it sure ain't hiphop when yo ass is on a TV-screen
Fuck that.. I'm drowning in the ocean of pain...
Seek an antidote, I blast this emotional flame
Best flow in the game? I'm rhymin' ill and true
Man, I'm blowing up like I were something scientifical
Launch three missiles n I'm gonna shoot those guys, while
You're unaware of the reality like a new-born child
Me and Bush in a meeting, we got nothin' to discuss
'cause that bitch is filled with hatred and mistrust
I'm grabbin' the mic in my hand, then I
Put in three shitty wack emcees and fry them in pans.

Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-21 12:33
kritik typ.. uppskattas rejält!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-21 20:08
VAFAN!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-21 22:42
du har bra vokabulär men försök att få en röd tråd genom hela texten en handling... testa skriv en text med storytelling för din engelska e skit bra... men det ska bli intressant att läsa om du skriver nått längre med storytelling :)
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2007-10-22 07:56
okej tack så mycket :)
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-22 09:03
tjockt.. orkar inte utförligt just nu ;(
be the change

2007-10-22 21:19
alrighty then.. :(
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-23 14:25
vafan whoa?!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-23 16:30
Tjockt nice, upp med denna!
 

2007-10-23 21:31
tack så mycket mayn :)
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO