ingen rubrik (16 bars)
I faced many rappers but ain’t never die once I'm part of the fly bunch, as a lyricist I triumph I deny chumps, of any chance for the fame I bring these new rap standards, I'm enhancin’ the game I'm advancin’ my reign, I'm gettin’ my killin’ to expand I tower over rappers like Godzilla in Japan I'm revealin’ in this jam, that I'm the untouchable kid Stealin’ rappers pride, for me it’s nothing to rid All the crushin’ I did, shows I'm dangerous and blessed Face me, there won’t be any remainder of you left Rappers I strangle to the death, on mics I do vicious deeds Rappers facin’ me getting slayed like Santa on Christmas Eve Being sick is a breeze, I leave artists deceased It’s like I got mad cow disease, you don’t want no part of this beef In Hip-Hop there’s all this garbage released, so I come as the recyclin’ bin It’s Infinite P, ain’t nobody nicer-than-him
up this shit