I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Corona session (can't fuck with the flow)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-09-23 00:54

Corona session (can't fuck with the flow)

When I'm rollin up in clothes of Dolce Gabbana...
You stand there in your faded shirt and phony bandana
Call me Tony Montana..... I got blow in the hangars
and move coke from Havanna to the Copa Cabana
We don't know any manners....... all we know is...
"Give us the dough or we gon' start blowin the hammers!"
Bitch I'll beat you so hard when I'm swingin the bat
That you have to eat through a straw and piss in a bag
And right after you get up out from the hospital bed
You find me waiting oustide just to knock you again
After a bottle of Gin, couple'o pills and a bag'o haze
I get ready to smack ya face and snatch ya chain
Too many of these cats is fake and that's a shame
You'd probably rat my name when you chat with jakes
Tellin these pigs who tryina crack a case.. where I
pack the guage, stash the caine and stack my papes
The fact remain; all o' ya beginners is lame
You couldn't last a day, enjoy your minutes of fame
These one hit wonder rappers is finished today
while I'm killin the game because I'm in it to stay
My lyrics is slittin your veins and splittin your brain
Simple and plain muhfucka - I'm bringin the pain
You kids should be feelin ashamed.. that's why I...
Put you bitches in place with my fuckin fist in your face
When I'm spittin my flames it's like pictures in frames
I do it for the love.. but I got millions to gain
The good life - I spend my weekends with bitches
Cause my reason for livin is sleepin with women
I ain't got no game so I slipped a pill in her drink
She didn't wanna chill in my crib so I kidnapped the bitch
The silly trick didn't wanna give me a kiss on the lips
Now she's unconcious on the sofa with my dick in her stink
I don't even consider to think.. cause if I did........
Wouldn't I be thinkin? Fuck it.. just give me a drink
Bring me a mirror.. let me jus snort this powder
And you could have a sniff but it'll cost a dollar
Fuck recording this song.. I've already lost an hour
Now I'ma hit that fat dutch like I was Austin Powers

Can't fuck with the flow.. bow down bitches

 

2007-09-23 03:59
tüngaste broshaan, tju holla in a week or two!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2007-09-23 11:10
den var riktigt fet
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2007-09-23 11:33
hahaha grymt gjort stukad.. äntligen lite attitydrap på engelska från nån på whoa =) härligt! har faktiskt inte mkt att klaga på, kanske bara lite små grammatikfel.. typ "the fact remainS" och "rappers ARE" men annars va de as dope as coke!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-09-23 12:41
"Bitch I'll beat you so hard when I'm swingin the bat
That you have to eat through a straw and piss in a bag
And right after you get up out from the hospital bed
You find me waiting oustide just to knock you again"
- fett

"The good life - I spend my weekends with bitches
Cause my reason for livin is sleepin with women
I ain't got no game so I slipped a pill in her drink
She didn't wanna chill in my crib so I kidnapped the bitch"
-
:D

Fet session som alltid

2007-09-23 13:02
jag rättade hans stavfel.. man säger the fact remains.. inte the fact remain.. och man säger the rappers are eftersom det är plural.. och "beginners is lame" e också fel.. man säger beginners are lame.
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-09-23 13:02
grammatikfel*
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-09-23 13:39
And right after you get up out from the hospital bed
You find me waiting oustide just to knock you again


Du är så kung på det här.

"Fuck recording this song".. .. fuck yeah?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-09-23 13:42
Riktigt sjukt stukat!
be the change

2007-09-23 17:16
förlåt att ja tror ja e cool och skriver skit som innan på fyllan.. bra text, läste igen idag och kräver en seriösare kommentar än den innan! och yamo stop bitchin', inte värt att klaga på 2 rader när resten av texten är nicenessness!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2007-09-23 18:10
Bitch I'll beat you so hard when I'm swingin the bat
That you have to eat through a straw and piss in a bag
And right after you get up out from the hospital bed
You find me waiting oustide just to knock you again

- Haha, så jävla underbart stycke! Svinfett verkligen.

Längesen du droppade en sån här text, så det var ett rent nöje att få plöja igenom lite attityd a la Stukad.

:)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-09-23 18:47
omg sa jag inte att jag inte hade mkt att klaga på förutom några enstaka grammatikfel? jag sa hur fett texten e.. och jag vet att stukad lätt äger lyricismforumet med sin tighta engelska! herregud.. once again..

dope text!!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-09-23 19:27

du är bäst på engelska på den här sidan. utan tvekan. rimmen på dolce gabbana var riktigt grymma.

 

2007-09-23 20:22
fattar inte..de mesta du skrev om här, har inte ens hänt elr du ens gjort.. palla vara oseriös o ba skriva saga.. ok BRA TEXT annars.. men it sucks att man ska skriva sagor..
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-09-23 20:45
whattafuck? sagor? det kallas hård rap med attityd, tunga rader.. helt enkelt hiphop! så nej, no fairytales!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO
Lyricist

2007-09-23 22:32
Du är så sjuk! Gotta love your lyrics liksom. Förlåt för tråkig kommentar, men jag är tråkig:\

2007-09-24 17:37
Tack people! Grammatik har aldrig vatt min starka sida men bra att felen uppmärksammas.

Timon, din favoritrappare skriver också sagor.
 

2007-09-24 18:32
Haha kungligt andy... Älskar att se dig skriva... Som vanligt... Säger nog det varje text du skriver, men shiet... Ahh, vad ska jag säga, jag gillar allt : )
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2007-09-25 20:49
Tack Djuur min trogne kamrat!
 

2007-09-25 22:24
Varsågod din tibetanska tempelälg!
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2007-09-28 19:00
hehe

sov inte motherfrruckas
 

2007-09-29 17:55
Uppåt!
 

2007-10-02 15:20
mot himmelen
 

2007-10-02 15:30
Nice shit
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

2007-10-05 00:26
taqck rabbiz!