Quick 16 of the top! feedback is appreciated.Take away my brain and you'll still get a livin' guy,I use not only my brain, but my dick too, I get insideof chicks, I bone 'em hard and leave their pussy on fiyaMy erection can be seen from space like the Great Wall of China,I'm tellin' the truth, I'm not a liya liya,I'll leave a bitch screamin' “YEEA BABY” like they was Michael Myas, (Austin Powers)It's off the top like a monkey jumpin' from a tree to the floor,A kangaroo from up in the trees, I’m jumpin' ya clique and bustin' through the door,I'm rapin' yo mom...maybe a whore,Wait till she finds out what's in store for her shell want more,I'm done though, I'll throw a peace sign, I'm outty like a belly button,But lemme upchuck more rhymes like a vegetarian eatin' sum mutton,Pull the chord on this verse like an internally ill child,Show yo inside like tits in a shirt on Girls Gone Wild,Wet t-shirt contests, tell ya girl she lost...bad,And tell her she left herpes on my cock...dag
God dammit, UP!!