I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sederos - Life In Skåne

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-09-15 16:20

Sederos - Life In Skåne

Im a even better killer then freddy krugerKilling bitches like you with my luger
Yesterday I was beating a kurwa half deadCause fools like him rides dicks on bed People around me know me as The Mad VillainBecause im killin fools that’s dope dealin Yes im a killerThat makes my rivals run like it was a thriller I aint fake like that wannabe muslim named EmelushEverytime he sees me he jumps behind a bush Next time I see him I’ll smash him to the concreteMake him lick every dog shit that’s on my street After that I’ll make him strip like a bitchTreating him like a little snitch he is You’re Swedish stop fooling yourselfYou’re acting hard with your shotgun shelf It’s not how you look like that makes you to a gangsterDeep inside you know that you’re still a prankster  Calling Landskrona L.A how fake can you be? If you want to be real then think like me Im polish and keeps getting accused for crimes16 and already have been charged two times For bullshit crimes that doesn’t make a senseIm working hard for my labour while brats get a benz To those who wanna gangbang think about the Gz that now living aboveSkip that shit stay at school, respect your parents and show some love Those who are polish knows how I feelSwedes thinking that we’re cheap, fuck them keep it real

Whetever taken seriously or takin pride, Bronx MCs leave suckers whistling cold wind madness through loose teeth