You better back off, för jag skryter på engelska liksom I'm mister Max, the one who delivers tracks for yo' filthy assAnd everybody know that I'm the biggest cat in this buisness manAnd while I'm the king of rap, all of your shit's so whackthat I'ma run upon you and hit you with a bat, like the killer I amYou've probably heard about perfection, n yeah, I'm bringin it back..Still think you're better than me? You better stick to the facts!!!You're the nasty ass type, to have a relationship with your dadAnd only two dates later, you even sticked your dick in his assAt the same time as I was masturbatin, watchin your sister danceand then I invited your mom aswell, and I fucked them bitches badAnd they enjoyed every second of it, cuz everybody on this planetknow that my shit makes you feel good like my shit was crackbut I have my rough days aswell, but I think I can live with thatas long as I get to kidnap your kids and put them in a little bagand throw bricks in the back, of your head when I'm mad...änd dis is de läst lajn batt aj skipp de rajm, hoooooooraaaskrevs rakt av, tråk