Crazy Prolly gonna be a take 3 and 4 to aight,, lol"It's a masterpiece" who, what? Oh, the rapper's meThe beat's too slow for me, can we go faster please? (no)I aint just got rapping skills, I'm like paris hill (sweet!)Give me a paris fille and we'll get wrapped in sheetsI aint sayin' that I'm hot I'm sayin' what I'm notI'm sayin', I might get caught in your house or in your truckAt night with your wife, over my cock doin' squatsHer hus-band get's mad he bust-up my assBut I don't give a fuck, I recieve 'emLike passed out teens who are bein' sealed with semenThat's me, a freak emcee with a weak techniqueI seek to speak on beats, I'm on the wrong frequency I speak to ladies who hate me, I can't pay for our babyOne weep 'n' I'm in jail "oh my god he raped me"Hey, it may be so, it may be dope which made me crazy (crazy)But they don't know which way to go so say no more cuzI'm not the average joe with the average flowI'm the captain here, but I don't navigate boatsI aggravate folks, I say that earth is flat IPay for the commercial that, runs on your favourite showNo commercial rap they say my work's too wack I've got a pack of zigzags, they'd already heard that track (damn)From a sloppy fag who had coppied that from a copy cat (and)You say rap today, isn't off the track... it is Till I graduate then the game's on like a hockey matchI'm an addition, but fock math (roger) I don't copy that...I'm a cocky cat, but the true definition is ambitionLike the one who shot pac I never miss my missionI store more joints than coffee shops cuz music's meSweet like toffefee I used to be amusingly But I've been using me, too much of booze 'n' weedAnd It's been giving me a free cruise (woo), to insanity