I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Magnatic - My Confession

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-07-14 13:58

Magnatic - My Confession

VTZ - giving in

ref.

vers 1

i've lived a life ever nowing what become of me, i always wanted to be a gangsta with a fucked up crew, that's really true.
now you see how fucked i am to.i've hurt myself and i hurt my family, or what's left of it.you now you say something and you swear you will stick to it,it's fucking bull shit man, you understand. this is my conffesion and i swear this is totally true, i was a party man, runinn around screamin whoho , every thing i was hearing were only boooohhhoooo.
none had faith in my or whatever i was doing,you had me fooling others in your advantage,now the only thing you need it's a bandage how couldn't you understand,i wanted to be a star too.you so fucked up now your almost dead, i cut you , and cut you, untill i slith your head.

ref

part 2 of my confession, i write depression, for you to listen to,i kill pepole, to show you what you made me do.i was growing up with a nice family, you met me and you wanted someone to stick with you when you did stupied things. of course i did, and that made me do a lot of sins.you were 3 years older then me, you preached, and preached for me to see, how fucked the world is, you made a guy who will take a fall just for what you told him,i was like a dog those years, you took away from me.after 5 years of stumbling with you i went to jail, i noticed that it's common to be treated like that. years and years went on, drugs,fighting,and gangs, i got a parole two times, the first i went home to my family, how i hadn't seen in 15 years, they told me this was the day, that they worst fear, they told me to get lost and never come back.

ref

part 3 now i fight to be free,now let's see.that night i went to the park with 2 pounds of weed,breath breath, i heard i voice in my head,
everythings starting to be clearer,i'am in a room full of white men,i lye their on the floor, with a bullet wound trough my neck, i just wanted to run trough that door. i coúldn't, move or speek, something was really really wrong, do i got braindammage or what fuck is going on.i woke up in the park, now i now, what i was going to do.knocked on the door waiting for someone to open up,kicked in the door and said what's up, my father raised from the sofa with a gun i his hand, now's the time, his life were in sand.from my back i pull out the gun 5 shoots in the head,it were so easy, it's harder to bake a bread.i slit my sisters throat, and she were only ten years old.

ref

part 4 now it's time for meet my buddy,the rapping star, he is the king in N.Y.C.
that what supposed to be me, sitting there at the studio, with a bottle of crystal,I'M magnatic, the mystical and disrespected man, my life is built upon sand,damn man i will blow you away like a fan.i stepping up in the studio with two guns, one in each hand,i poped you kneecapses, i told him everything when he lied there on the floor, screeming like a baby, ohh man, your looking shady, you only got 2 bullets in you,but you know dude it's your fault you lying here fucked up, he said one thing to me, you bitch my legs are bleeding, help me up before i fuck you.
pulled ut my knife start stabbing the motherfucker,now he is alomst dead, i cut him and cut him, i riped his head, now i carried him out too the shed, pissed on him and leaved my life,you probably have figured this out, yes i commited suicide.
now i put the life in your hands god, you got a 2 way choice.

ref

har gjort den till VTZ freebeat giving in

har inte riktigt kommit på en refräng än men iallfall

kommentera tack

My life is fucked up and the only thing i'm doing is jacking up, i stabb motherfuckers with my pocket nife, and this is the better half of my fucking life.