I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   
Rappare

2007-06-03 14:35

Blue Blood

Intro

(*Mmm!*)

Don´t be afraid. I´m not gonna hurt you. I just wanna talk to you.

I didn´t want to do this, but I had no choice. Otherwise, they wouldn´t let me see you. Don´t you worry. I will soon release you. But first, I have a few things to say, so hear me out:

1st Verse
What´s up, Carl? How you livin´ these days?
Pretty good? Well, inside of this briefcase
I´ve got the facts that´ll make you look bad
and the type of bars that would make a crook mad
When I´m done there won´t be any dry drawers near
Let me refresh your memory why you´re hear
Monarchy, an invention by the aristocrats
made less people question and care if the gaps
between rich and poor could be justified
In order to keep their positions they must divide
Therefore they came up with a myth: blue blood
Somehow, it´s a different color when it do flood
Anyway, they convinced us that we´re not equal
That´s a lie, what I say might shock people
But you don´t have enough cash to quiet me
I´ve got my aim locked on class society

Hook x 2
We have a problem that need to be set straight
You got two options, resign or checkmate
´Cos one day the people want to see your neck ache
Long live the republic, power to the people

2nd Verse

What do we have here? A folder, some plans

to find an heir to the throne, a soldier from France

He was tight with Napoleon, but became disloyal

So how can you claim that your name is royal?

Take a good look at this picture, man

That´s your dad shakin´ Hitler´s hand

I bet you´ve got some bones in your closet too

When the door´s wide open who´s gonna floss with you?

I´m far from done, you´ve got to bare with me

Thank the media for your popularity

The way they present your family is pretty nice

The embedded journalists never criticize

The rubbish they publish is bias crap

They can boycott, censor, and deny the facts

Keepin´ the people ignorant like Fox News

It might take awhile, but we will not lose


Hook x 2
We have a problem that need to be set straight
You got two options, resign or checkmate
´Cos one day the people want to see your neck ache
Long live the republic, power to the people

3rd Verse

It´s weird, your kingdom is called a democracy

If you ask me, it´s all a hypocrisy

Politicians do nothin´ to stop this sharade

´Cos the thought of losin´ votes makes ´em afraid

Hey, have you read the constitution lately?

Your supporters should check it out before they debate me

Their beloved tradition is a violation

Human rights doesn´t include the entire nation

A particular family that lives in Sweden

Have no freedom of speech or religious freedom

Tell me, how does it feel to be a puppet?

This ain´t no fairy tale, it´s time to cut it

You force your kids to grow up in the spotlight

and can´t marry who they want, it´s not right

It´s embarrissing like a camel toe

I rest my case, and watch the scandal grow


Hook x 2
We have a problem that need to be set straight
You got two options, resign or checkmate
´Cos one day the people want to see your neck ache
Long live the republic, power to the people

Outro

You know what´s funny? If you caused a fatal accident while drivin´ your sports car, you wouldn´t even get a speeding ticket. ´Cos you´re above the law. And another thing, why should

You don't think rational when you're lovesick
The heart convince the brain that the glove fit
Rappare

2007-06-03 14:37
Outro

You know what´s funny? If you caused a fatal accident while drivin´ your sports car, you wouldn´t even get a speeding ticket. ´Cos you´re above the law. And another thing, why should we pay almost 100 millions a year so that your family can afford vacations, plastic surgery, and what not? PR? Come on. You´re the leftovers from a dictatorship. I love my country, but I would rather burn the flag than I raise it for you. You should do us all a favor and abdicate. That´s all I´ve got to say. I´m out...

(*Mmm!*)

What? Oh, yeah.Your bodyguards can cut you loose once they´re awake. Aight? Peace

You don't think rational when you're lovesick
The heart convince the brain that the glove fit

2007-06-03 15:07
haha fet, kan man få höra audio?
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO
Rappare

2007-06-03 17:16
det kommer när jag ska in i studion nästa gång...
You don't think rational when you're lovesick
The heart convince the brain that the glove fit

2007-06-03 20:10
okej skicka gärna länk till min gästbok lr nåt, du e fan grym!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO
Rappare

2007-06-04 09:33
sure
You don't think rational when you're lovesick
The heart convince the brain that the glove fit

2007-06-06 23:27

Good shiet mannen. ;-)

"The best happen too those who made the best of what happend".