I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Daniel Blade - Fuck you, Whoa!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-05-22 23:20

Daniel Blade - Fuck you, Whoa!

As the title implies I despise all of your lies/
About how MCs are nice when they're level-headed with their thighs/
My bragging rights are well-deserved because I've earned the right to churn and burn you motherfuckers, I won't wait my fucking turn/
I'm sick and tired of hearing how you're simply not impressed/
so don't comment on this text or I'll spew right on your dress/
All my texts have been neglected and I feel so disrespected/
with the pen as my only weapon I'll end you in one session/
I demand recognition as the rapper with the mission/
to become the number one blaster of these bitches/
Who're always askin' you to witness/
their dastardly decision to drop a half-assed text with 99% bitchin'/
I call this anger management/ ranting about scantily-skilled rappers who act like they know everything about rap...

Well fuck you and fuck this, I'm done. Props to the real lyricists!

A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-22 23:49
WORD
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-05-22 23:55
WORD! FUCKING WORD!
Skönt flyt, skön text, rätt budskap! Vakna för helvete alla på Whoa!

2007-05-23 00:19
Jag kan allt om rap daniel. Blev du ledsen för förra kommentaren?
Haha
Du var bra mycket bättre på engelska, du har dock en bit kvar tills du når dom stora, men fortsätt droppa!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-23 09:11
Martiin89 P17: "Jag kan allt om rap daniel. Blev du ledsen för förra kommentaren?"

Sluta smickra dig själv. :> Tack för kommentarerna, alla!
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-24 16:30
Upp.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-25 23:56
Upp som solen. Kommentera nu då!
A historian is a prophet in reverse