I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Hiphop, the cure for ignorance

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-05-18 15:02

Hiphop, the cure for ignorance

Spittin', throwing lyrical rocks at your face
Ain't feeling me? Then you're lost in this game
I'm an animal, striving, locked with a chain
We do that raw shit, I'm the hottest on stage!
I'll simply call you a fuckface,
I got more underground in me than a subway!
Just like intense flames, I really stay hot, and
still we living in this world filled with chaos..
Step up to me and you might will lose, since
Ten bars've gone, now your mind's confused..!
You guys aint fittin in, the world is a big box!..
The cure for ignorance, is the fuckin' hiphop!
The fact is, that this life is a sad bitch
I would like YOU to tell me who the fag is? (hmm..)
Collecting these pieces and sharp words I wrote
..And the only thing this world need is love and hope..

Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-05-18 16:14
Grym text, skönt flow :) Det enda jag har att anmärka på är "Step up to me and you might will lose, since" det blir lite fel det där med "might will" det är som att säga kanske ska, låter fel. Sen hade det blivit tyngre om du skrivit motherfuckin' hiphop istället för bara fuckin', det hade flytit bättre också i mina öron. Annars vare bra, peace och keep it up.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-19 11:16
hahahaha okej tack så mycke :D glädjer mig att jag får konstruktiv kritik..
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-05-19 12:34
tack broo !
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO