I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Science vs. Religion

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-05-16 16:37

Science vs. Religion

Religion is a set of contradictions and Christianity is sometimes labeled science fiction/ If your conviction is that you're on a mission sent out by God to bid evil some resistance/ Then I won't criticize your decision, in fact I'm just happy you call yourself a Christian/ The world needs hope if we are to remain sane/ And if we don't - trusty Satan always takes the blame/ Irony seems to me like a divine conception/ So why does science beat religion in the grand election?/ The two ever co-existing is out of question/ So you find them in completely different sections/ Scientists must have popped some huge erections/ The day science was chosen as a method/ to ridicule religion and all that was "blessed"/ making monks 'n nuns...abandon their professions.

Några tankar från igår kväll. Kommentera gärna. Och snälla, inga diskussioner om vetenskap vs. religion i tråden, även om det kan tyckas passande. Det är i de flesta fall mer givande att slå sig själv medvetslös än att diskutera något med whoaiter, no offense. Tycker ni det är jobbigt att jag inte radar upp det så kan ni ta det med "the hand" för jag bryr mig inte. Jag tycker det är mer bekvämt att skriva så här. Peace!

A historian is a prophet in reverse