I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Luzifeer - lite skryt rap

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-05-02 12:34

Luzifeer - lite skryt rap

Detta e snabbt skrivet och långt ifrån klart. det e bara början på en diss. droppa konstruktiv kritik så jag vet vad som kan bli bättre skulle va uppskattat :) peacee .

Bringing death if you wanna test me, think you tuff? ill play it ruff, when i cut you in half easy // you wont be doing magic, your just a act, you will be lying six feet deep, thats a certain fact // fake rap, your talking bullshit, total attack, erase you cuz im taking over like new jack // you wanna try, thats where you end, trying, in the hospital or in the streets dying // fucking junk, cant stand hearing you lying, thats why ill leave yo mom crying, fucking punk // ill throw you in a thrunk and dump you in a river, bring your fake friends to lkpg lets see you shivver // yo will fear me like im god himself, when i crush your world, wont be getting no help // you will be left alone bleeding, cuz every one you love, already made sure there not breathing // this is harcore rap, the illest in sweden, no fucking weak rhymes, your like a female my cock your receiving // mentaly ill, enjoy the beauty of blood and tears, addicted 2 kill // when i bring battle it also means blood spilled // this shits whack and totaly fucked up, you tested your luck, and i hope you realized that you suck // but you wont rap no more, ill leave you helpless on the floor, you will get raped like a whore // by baseball bats, or else will bring gats so we can murder you fast // you cant beat me its too hard, you played the wrong card now ill drag you to the dumpyard // its over now, goodbye, the surgents cant save you its to late , you die ...