I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Min Text, [behöver beat]

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-04-30 00:13

Min Text, [behöver beat]

- Yo yo, what the fuck is goin on, i can only rap at night before dawn.

- Like wolf in the forest, i'am just like them i keep rapping without any chorus.-

- I never stop, i keep going, my rhymes just flowing.

- For you, your fagget ass friend to, and your fucking crew.

- And for those who don't like this, you fuckers can drink my piss, Haha!-

- Yo, you got to get closer to the speaker, push the earphones deeper.

- And turn the music up, scream wzuup! cut it up, what, the hash, i'am a take some more from my stash, go get your hoe, and light the joint with cash.

- Or shot some meth, wait a second, got to catch my breath.-

- Yo, let's kick some more shit, if they fit, in my lungs.-

- There full a of smoke, and soon my nose we'll be full a coke, wait, shit, maybe that was a joke.-

- Or not, i'll might just get shot, in the head, lie on the ground, died, and my clothes we'll be red.

- Of blood, rinning down the street like a flood.-

- You never know, maybe you just get lucky and lose a toe, but if your unlucky you we'll die painful and slow, yo.

-

- I'am kick another little lyric, yo!

- Yo, gose like this, yo, i'am on a rhymin death row, with a lot of flow, ey, look below, bang, to slow.-

- What you gonna now died hoe, i'am leaving you to the crow's.-

- To pick your eye's out, but your dead and can not shout.

- Your to late, you probly at the gate, by now, standing in front of god, about to now if you get in, but you don't, you have sin'd, beacuse you fuck't with me, god's friend.-

- A lifetime in hell, in a flamin cell, while i'am drinkin and chillin in a hotel, so,- farewell.

- Asshole, i stick a pole, up your ass, and ripp out your soul, now i'am under control

- To this beat, so why don't you and your fatass take a seat, before i beet, you up, and dump you in the sea to rut.

- Yo, hiphop, i'll chop, you head off, listen to what i'am about to drop, yo, like a shot, with my sick rhymes, gose right in to your head, as shot, like a just said.

-