I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Shit from me...

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-04-20 15:24

Shit from me...

We have so much to win but also so much to lose,
And I realy don´t want to choose , I love you both...
I Love you with all my heart I realy do, and I
do belive thet you love me to.
If we gave It a try alot of people would have to cry.

This shit between,You and me has been going on for four years,
And I´ve cryed way to many tears.
Now I´m about to get married to someone else,
So you see I do realy need you help.

Now I´m living in a fantasy, called you and me.
I realy think you and me could make it work,
But alot of people will get hurt.

When we are togheter I dont wanna walk away,
And I do realy need you to stay.
When you tell me that it´s time to leave,
I realy can´t belive that  time could move this fast.
But realy we can´t live in the past.

But what if you feel the same way,
And you don´t either know how to behave...


2007-04-20 21:44

hatar kärlekslåtar, men

Texten va bra, bra engelska osv.  Hitta ett Lugnt Nice beat på 80-90 så går de nog bra :D

"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero

2007-04-23 08:24

bra lite mera hat i den skulle jag gillat=)

I sell your doughter on ebay,Then we could call it even.

2007-05-14 14:48
Det är jag som skrivit denna egentligen yaoooo;)
I sell your doughter on ebay,Then we could call it even.