I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

atc - friends for life!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-04-03 18:42

atc - friends for life!

tjo lägger upp min senaste text .. en liten historia om mig å min Pooch som e min bästa kompis ...

jag hade tänkt sno refrängen å även beatet från
låten Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There som e en gammal
60's klassiker aja enjoy eller dissa den fett =/

  

                    we used to be as one//

                    but you ended it with no fun//

                    dumping me on the phone//

                    and there I was all alone//

                    at first I started hating you//

                    without even thinking it trough//

                    and after alot of arguing on the phone//

                    we simply agreed//

                    that living a life without each other//

                    would affect us in a way//

                    that none of us could cover//

                    so we said friends for life//

                    and thats how we flye//


                    -refräng- I'll be there.....


                    so can u remember//

                    that day back in december//

                    when I said//

                    doesn't matter if we get new bo's//

                    cuz you'll always be my pooch//

                    and thats the truth//

                    cuz thats how I play//

                    this so called game//

                    as we said friends for life//

                    and thats how we flye//

It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-04-03 18:46
oj blev nå fel ...den cutta sista versen iaf här e forts..

-refräng- I'll be there.....

remember when I named u Puchi//

and when I said//

I will dedicate my song to you//

this is it but just new and improved//

cuz you are my better half//

I just love thinking back at the past//

cuz we are still as one//

just without that extra fun//

and I love that we agreed//

being friends is all we need//

cuz if you smile//
then I smile//
and if you'll die//
I'll die//
cuz friends for life//

thats how we flye//

-refräng- I'll be there.....

It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-04-03 18:57
enkla rim, korta rader, men se det inte som en nackdel för du kanske har ett tungt flow :) hade jag vart du så hade jag satsat på fler multies och längre rader! peace
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-04-03 19:00
tack Yamo ..jag förstår hur du tänker å jag kommer nog göra en mer seriös nästa gång
It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-04-04 19:58
G, thx 4 the song! :) Me like it! Håller dock med Yamo_RGRA om att raderna kunde vart lite längre... Men jag tyckte den va bra (speciellt eftersom den handlar om mig)
Pooch says Keep it Real