I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

atc - a little something something!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-03-28 23:45

atc - a little something something!

             from the 1 to the 2 to the 3//

             none of u know yet//

             that I'm the atc//

             that yall wanna be//

             so feel my heat//

             as I rap to this beat//



            maybe I look fresh//

            but I flow like the best//

            so yall sit down and rest//

            you gonna need it//

            cuz when I start to flow//

            all ya hoes will feel it//

            and they will leave yall for me//

            cuz now they know whos that atc//



            but please go ahead//

            get up on the stage//

            C'mon before it's to late//

            cuz I don't want to hear//

            someone down there//

            talking shit later//

            like yeah I would have won//

            cuz I am the one//

            now If I hear any niggas and whiggas//

            walking around talking like that//

            then yall need to be prepered to be slapped//

            know that atc only warns once//

            the next time yall better bounce//

            cuz with my cap tilted to the left//

            yall see me rocking like the best//

            and now yall should know//

            that I don't give a fuck about a hoe//

            and for those that say shit I aint impressed//

            then get tha fuck out//

            before you end up dead//

            like the rest//


här e mitt lilla 5 minuters freestyle tjossan ..rimmen kanske inte låter som dom passar i ditt huvud...det e ju svårt att få mitt fantiserande beat till era huven anywho säg vad ni tycker!

It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-03-29 15:01
okej folk på whoa feel free to ignore me =/

e det bara kompis upps här eller?
It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-03-29 23:08
Sho!

this shit works atc! 

            maybe I look fresh//

            but I flow like the best//

            so yall sit down and rest//

            you gonna need it//

            cuz when I start to flow//

            all ya hoes will feel it//

            and they will leave yall for me//

            cuz now they know whos that atc//

det var bra skit, grymt flow!

but please go ahead//

            get up on the stage//

            C'mon before it's to late//

            cuz I don't want to hear//

            someone down there//

            talking shit later//

            like yeah I would have won//

            cuz I am the one//

            now If I hear any niggas and whiggas//

            walking around talking like that//

            then yall need to be prepered to be slapped//

--känns lite hill billy, typ "Yeehaa Ima marry my sister!" men det kanske bara e jag...

none of u know yet//

             that I'm the atc//


---hur får du detta till att rimma?

cuz with my cap tilted to the left//

            yall see me rocking like the best//

-- 1 of ma fav, so atc!

Bra skit detta -- keep it up papi!

Pooch says Keep it Real

2007-03-29 23:12
Puchi det första var mer menat som ett sorts intro..duvet när alla står å yeahar fram the mc =)
It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-03-31 14:21
kom igen fler folk ge mig kritik dissa eller enjoy men ge kons kritik holla!
It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!

2007-04-02 23:30
hehe ok.. det kanske du borde skita i att skriva med? eller what do I know...
Pooch says Keep it Real

2007-04-03 18:25
jo iofs men äh jo det stämmer nog nästa gång skiter jag it peace å tack för du tar dig tid å läsa
It takes so much being atc that only being so is so!