Redan använt texten men fet (enligt mig)
I was an outlaw, flyed around like I had a wing, fixed a bling and a golden ring.Im walking and draw, I gotta say !FUCK THA LAW! Wearing swagger, and backstabbingyour mother with a dagger. Maybe I aint got a good sense of humor, but I havethe most fucked up rumor. I took ma 9 milimeter and pointed it at Jake BlakeI shot him and he fell down in the lake, next victim will be Ricky Lake,read the newspaper and you'll see it aint no fake, i bust ya mama and your heart brake.You aint no hustla, you are just another mofo bustaYou better stop be a such ass pussy, show me some fear, When im finished with you,you'll drop a blood tear, and I doub't you ever will see clear. You are so much wannabe gangsta no one can be worse! But im about to give ya some gangstacurse, does it bother if I throw you in the water? Show me that you aint no wiggabefore I pull that trigga and shoot that nigga, why dont you start eat peanut,instead of licking some guys butt, bitch whut. It's good to be back in thehood, instead of some white boy fixin' wood. Hey honey whut tha fuuck are ya waiting forget out, fix my money, flip flap flop, im straight to tha top killi'n the cop, all the cashu might drop, as usually I fall in trouble, but now its only struggle, fo' juggle.Im fame, reclaim the name, and it would never be the same.And if I die tommorow, feel no sorrow.Praying tomorrow we can somehow come out of the struggleAnd need no more hustle, no stumblin cause we all one muscleLook at liberty needing glasses now that the promise been brokenFor the better, keep on hopin, powerful words that's spoken.
Man im the best, you will end up like the rest, with a bullet in you chestyou suck just like KElis, im outta here, rest in peace.