Första engelska texten! kommentera!
en kille har dissat mig och jag ska svara så jag skrev på en text på svenska först och så tänkte jag: ska jag inte äga han med engelska första gången! säg vad ni tycker:D Kom ihåg min första engelska text i livet:D Det är en diss till en rappare som går under namnet kusken! eller ska man kalla honom rappare!I am going to the bottom of this caseOnly a mother can love that fucking ugly face//I hope this is a nightmare and that your not realYou wanna cut yourself to know how it feal//
Now you wish that you never was bornedYou are fucking ugly like Ozzy osbourne//Your mother is fucking good in bedYou are butched you are dead//
I'm killing you when i sleepI saw you in my fucked uped dream//I saw you and i did almost die i was so scaredYou will never have a girlfriend you just get bitchslaped//
Kusken stop raping that you call rap it is just shitBecause you are a fucking bitch//you said to me that you fuck Matilda every dayYou will never get any better than a hore to get laid//Kommentera texten är ni snälla för jag vill ha kritik!Peace