I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-02-22 22:21

broken ink

Time is stopped in writers block
And I'm sick and tired 'cause
Timing got me rhyming like any other average fuck
Progress is a slow process, my pen's been aging
But the ink's dried up


Names lasts a dragonfly
Been changing mine more than fingers can supply
Every day's a new name, was Phoenix writing battle rhymes
Today I'm put together by more pieces than Frankenstein
All these aka's are running my aims
On my 3rd year and going, then why I'm still stuck on this page?
Why can't I evolve, why can't I move on to another stage?
Why can't I stay satisfied with any one of my fucking names?
Maybe I'm chasing personalities, maybe I'll find myself
When this blurred action flick turns to reality
I'm lacking stamina, lost the fire plus the appetite
I guess I simply don't want to, pass the mic

I'm chokin'! Game's been broken
Fake ass posers

norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello
Lyricist

2007-02-22 22:34
Detta var dope! Det är gay när det står still och vissa gays byter namn ofta haha;D

Gillar det första stycket. Speciellt dom två sista!  Sen fortsätter det som alltid. Jag förstog t o m det mesta haha.

Bra jobbat och förlåt för att jag inte överanalyserar din text och skriver 100.000 ord.

2007-02-23 21:01
Yeah det var fett.

Diggade dom här raderna mest:

Every day's a new name, was Phoenix writing battle rhymes
Today I'm put together by more pieces than Frankenstein
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2007-02-24 12:44
håller med föregående talare..

av kroken!
"Inte konstigt att horan är fattig när hon jobbar på timlön!"