I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Criticize this - På gott och ont

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-01-30 16:53

Criticize this - På gott och ont

I spit so mad my jaws split, I almost swallow it, I can't quit, I was instantly hooked, I've got a new addict //

I'll smack ya like a 2 pound credit, feedback, like we need that, stop that crap, ‘n tell me where the weed at, I've flipped //

I'm the one being tripped out five feet down the street, kickin' the shit outta mad ass dogz without a lease //

I spread mysterious diseases, criticize your twisted state of mind, rewind the tape, claim you don't know shit, but you´re lying //

Give it a go, take a shot, hoe, say what, hoe, I feel good though, so you wanna make it out alive outta this life, give it a try then //

This won't be the end of thy hype, freedoms not in plain sight, shit ain't right, the blue fools in uniforms hidin' in my closet like monsters at night //

I'm all tropped up, my stuff is rough, you ain't tough enough to call my bluff, I'm armed real well, cold as ice, mad as hell, you won't stand a fight //

Rocking jewels and sippin' on cris, bigger pictures, bigger things, I've had the tables turned, in the interest of all involved, I ain't concernd //

You were dead from the git-go, you dropped the flow, you´re just another punk ass kid chompin' on some tit, that´s what I've heard //

You heard me, I didn't stutter, I'm undercover, stop mumbling, I don't here shit cause it keeps getting' louder //

I'm rollin' like a fireball, gonna get the record straight once and for all, I won't fall, I'm using my agient power //

I'm known to have a full blown speach, I don't sleep, don't need to eat, I flow neat //

I'll bruise you regardless, I can make your body fit in rivers, I raise the heat //

I emerge and tear this verse into one big word, the shit I spit is absurd //

I'm an emotional wreck, haven't slept for days, it's a mess, haven't you heard //

I'll be shootin' phrases, takin' aim at your faces, we´re contagious but don't hate us //

I control every sentence, I'm hungry for vengeance, I'm all out of common sense, it's rough //

But I be tough, won't get caught or couffed, I'll burst your dreams, I'm superb and clean //

I got no good resoning for doin' the things I do, I'll split your body in two with laser beems //