16 bars about everything but actually about nothing! know that i cant rap forever, but whata fuck is better to do?//so kid get you life togeter, before you complain on what i do//cuz i analyznig everything in my brain, n spit it out on you//everything from pure happiness to pain, so what do you do?//your makin fun of me becus I'm differnet, but i don't give a fuck//cuz i making fun of all of ya cuz your all the same, so better luck//next time wit ya bad jokes, your maybe laughing now but in the long run//your gonne regret and choke when you 45 and still broke, that will be fun/and I'm feed up wit all ya so called hungry rapper! I eat ya like food//You better keep food of ya mind, and try to make any good//and try to dissprove the our the dopest rapper is above//Hip-hop today is a bit bad I remeber when it was about love//now rap it's colder then december, but i'm back and I'm charming/I'm so hot that I'm a bigger threat to the global warming/then the air pollution, get away, this is rap revolution//no time to take it slow know'what i say? fuck an evolution//Yeeeess... tröga whoa, ge mig litte kritik!