I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sample - Goldmines [Hit me!]

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-06-15 15:02

Sample - Goldmines [Hit me!]

I'm back in the gold mine, tryin' to keep track//
Try to stay focused but all I see is black//
Feel the air rushin by, right by my face//
I feel it gettin' colder, I'm lost without a trace//
I know I'm insignificant, I don't have to prove the point//
It's already been proven, I'm the opposite of beethoven//
But if he could remembered, so can I//
The cartwright brothers showed how to fly//
Hitler how to die, a man, misunderstood//
Wicked dreams and mind, like Robin Hood//
One for good, the other one for bad//
All will be remebered, some like zeroes, some like heroes//
But memories change, it's all in your mind//
You see what you wanna see and in end it makes you blind//
Everybody will know what happend, all of the nation//
Thanks to the goddamn documentation//
Stored by the goverments corporation//
But what do I know, I'm sittin in a busstation//
Writin some lines that in the end hopefully will ryhme//

Skrev ihop några rader när jag lyssnade på det underbara freebeatet från "Treasure Yard Productions" props för ett underbart beat!

Droppa nån kommentar på min text;)

 

2006-06-15 17:45
UPP UPP UPP!!
 

2006-06-16 01:08
mikket bra vill höra det på beatet
Rappare

2006-06-16 02:41
ass bra..diggar den fett..ser fram imot att höra en låt på de..peace..kommentera gjärna min me "mannen bakom ratten"
 

2006-06-16 18:42
Thanks ppl;) Den kommer komma som audio om ett tag när jag antingen har råd med studio tid eller en polare byggt färdigt sin "proffsiga" hemmastudio ;D

Upp upp:)
 
Rappare

2006-06-17 11:26
Fattar inte engelska så sorry
Så puttinuttigt.. MEN DET ÄR FEEEEEL!

2006-06-17 12:13
aiit:D tack!
Rapdude, synd på engelskan där:/
Thanx people!

Mer upp? d^ _ ^b
 

2006-07-02 13:27
sköönt