I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Det var ett tag sen sist..

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-05-27 02:51

Det var ett tag sen sist..

this is the consequence of sick mentalities, an early stepping stone
it's hazardous, the serenety - and you're too scared of letting go
the positive is negative, don't you dare to let it grow
you're setting goals of never to endulge in hate
you engulfed the bait and been fed the fatal sentence
your body's next tenant will as the fables burn up in pride
I'm making tables turn inside when walking down the line
I'm letting babies born then choking single moms
I'm betting savings on the broken simple ones
and putting cradles in you barren cripples hands
deducting parents of their daring living plans
and struck their caring down their blatant grinning trance..

Enligt er, är det någon idé att lägga mer tid på detta alster?

I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2006-06-20 14:19
Jaså, ingen som vill läsa?
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..
Producent

2006-06-20 18:03
Jag förstod inte precis allt men jag blev postivit överaskad :)
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

2006-06-21 17:14
Haha, jo, alltid något.

Alltid trevligt med överraskningar..
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2006-06-21 20:50
för bra för detta forum enligt mig .. jävligt tungt
men fortsätt på detta så blir det kanon
History is made by those who break the rules.

2006-06-22 12:37
Raderna är relativt ojämna, men texten är relativt jävligt tung..
"Inte konstigt att horan är fattig när hon jobbar på timlön!"

2006-06-23 17:58
FylleBult - Man tackar.

Indirekt - Mjo, lite inkonsekvens tycker jag om. Det blir lite omväxling i flytet tycker jag..! Du är ju väl medveten om att allting är relativt så..
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2006-07-12 18:55
Jaså!?
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2006-07-26 14:38
Upp en sista gång.
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..