I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Oskar44 - Love, and shit like that [eng/dikt/rap]

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-03-30 13:28

Oskar44 - Love, and shit like that [eng/dikt/rap]

The woman, I swear, is an allmighty creature
molding our tears into those perfect features..
A gentle touch, leaves you in eternal rememberance..
But when the time comes, they remember...
And I choose ignorance.

Personaly, it's the simple beauty that you look for
like the things she says to you behind locked doors..
You're afraid to be shattered, left alone collecting part's
It's because she's made from that chest-bone...
Protecting your heart.

Trust, it feels so far fetched, like a rare exotic resource.
Is that why people been tryin' to make love potions in retorts?
It's not like that, it's just a gut feeling...
Burning up inside because she's leaving...

And...

Every time, i try to open my mouth, instead there's nothing
Through every elapse, it feels as i collape from worrying..
Am I on a mission, to constantly elude the obvious answer?
I feel like my tissue is being burnt off like lumps of cancer...
Soon there won't be nothin' left but my cracklin' bones
and I can be the skeleton in the closet that's always closed.
Let's not keep secret's, let annhialite each other with fear
tear & tear & tear you'r hair untill ive' collected the last tear..
But you always bounce back on your self like a rubber mirror
staring at you'r wobbly self without a clue how you got here..

Take a deep breath...
Hold it, unti'l you almost choke..
Exhale..
You feel it? Haha... You the tingle in your leg's?


Suddenly i feel mummified in OCB Premium leaves
and I got pins with pro-drug slogans on my sleaves
And I remember, "Never again, I'll touch the toke.."
And I regret myself, wish I held it t'ill i choked..
It's like your game-piece is moved back 20 squares
& It keeps going back, for years & years & years..
I'm looped on a beat, trying to break free from it
pushin towards the end to climb that far away summit..
But I always plummit, deep down, back at square one
I thought I had it figured out, and it's a damn shame hun'
That every time I build a new me, better then the one before
There is always some motherfucker showing up...
With an' eviction note at the door.

Don't worry, there's enough pain to go around .









"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
5 hour's later, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

2006-03-30 13:56
Den var riktigt skön! bra jobbat.
 

2006-04-01 21:39
..upp..
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
5 hour's later, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

2006-04-01 22:57
den bästa eng/dikt/rap jag hört!
Get Random!

2006-04-01 22:57
*läst
Get Random!

2006-04-02 01:47
Hehehe :-)

Tack!
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
5 hour's later, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

2006-04-02 23:31
..upp..
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
5 hour's later, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

2006-04-02 23:47
The woman, I swear, is an allmighty creature
molding our tears into those perfect features..

ta bort those, förstör

Personaly, it's the simple beauty that you look for
om du skriver personally så tycker ja inte att du ska fortsätta med att skriva you efteråt när det uppenbarligen är dig själv du utgår från

It's not like that, it's just a gut feeling...
Burning up inside because she's leaving...

chea

Every time, i try to open my mouth, instead there's nothing
Through every elapse, it feels as i collape from worrying..
Am I on a mission, to constantly elude the obvious answer?
I feel like my tissue is being burnt off like lumps of cancer...

bra här med

Let's not keep secret's, let annhialite each other with fear
tear & tear & tear you'r hair untill ive' collected the last tear..

njae, kunde du skippat helt, känns inte som raderna tillför eller vidareutvecklar nånting

Suddenly i feel mummified in OCB Premium leaves
and I got pins with pro-drug slogans on my sleaves
And I remember, "Never again, I'll touch the toke.."
And I regret myself, wish I held it t'ill i choked..
It's like your game-piece is moved back 20 squares
& It keeps going back, for years & years & years..

känns bra tills upprepningarna kommer och 'förstör' det du arbetat upp i känsla. du ramlar på mållinjen liksom

överlag så e d väl helt okej, ups and downs hela tiden. vet inte va ja ska säga, bra hursom
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2006-04-03 09:49
Okej tack! Jo, jag skrev den nog rätt fort & hafsigt.. Hade början nerskriven i mitt rimblock sen skrev jag resten på rak arm.
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
5 hour's later, I'll be there in 5 minutes.