Ändroo - Larger than life ..ILLNESS!! Efter en hel helgs arbete så får man äntligen ledigt så då ere lika bra att lägga upp en text..kommentera också! Larger than life, saw tooth, my jaw's as strong as vice The captain sat with God as sargeant of Christ My arm is a knife-like particle charging device Ever part of me's nice, switch beats, audible twice Slaughter the mic then form fire out of water and ice And give it a body and bite after I taught it to fight I'll haunt you at night and still tell you nothing is there But I live in your dreams and closet and I'm under your stairs I ain't fuckin with air I shoot missles from surface to nose Convertible flows straight off the top like a vertical row I'm so certain with prose, beserkin til every word of its gold Invert it and murder it slow, but I'm still allergic to growth Nevervous and perfectly cold the most carving precision My charts must be missin, I baffle Havard physicians Or Dartmouth or Princeton, I'm the heart of a system Take a part of it, print it, I'm the cartridge and ribbon The cartlidge is splinterin and I'm not even startin to finish Start with a sentence but get lost in the darkeness that's in it The master of war, a warrior, fantastic as four Crack addicts in back cuttin up a package of raw The time bomb tied on with a strap to your jaw A mask and a saw, slash it and wrap it with gauze Take a dramatical pause, let off and splatter you dawg As your adomen empties out your back to the wall I keep five barrels locked and loaded with live ammo Infront of my face, behind the scope with my eye narrowed Paint the target, aim, squeeze and drain an artist Cause I was trained to spark and only hit brains I'm heartless