I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2005-12-31 07:00

Min text

WHY?

Time just went by my eyes and all I could do was to say to you that I´d never ever hated you //

Years has gone by and I still can´t help wondering why?
Why you packed your things and left without even saying goodbye//

Said to you more than once that I`ll love you until the day that I die , this little word made so big impact on you that you started to crye cause you always thought
I would be the right “guy” well so did I //

We were both dreaming ,we headed at two separate directions the ones we thought would lead us to perfection //

Never knowing we were loosing our grip about one another we went on and slammed the door to what we had and suddenly all was gone//

Memories slap you in the back when you have to realize the fact that you once had it all and gave it up for some stupid brawd at the seven eleven store cause you always had to get more//

REFRÄNG:
In wet or dry we keep our heads high // but someday somewhere somehow we will get together me and my love

So my homeboys ask me when u gonna settle down
Don´t know brothas I still miss my shorty then and now//

And at the same moment I Know she´s staring outside her window out on the streets where we used to meet//

She felt the same if not more but you know she´s a girl
And has to keep it all on the low and not let it show,
To proud , to strong but for how long?//

How hard can it be to see that I´ve changed and that I`m sorry?//

REFRÄNG:

In wet or dry we keep our heads high
Yet we still share the same heart
And that´s really all that we got
But then quite a lot cause it´s only 4 us

Va tycks va snälla hehe =)

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.