FFTG - Playing with death Then I step up deck you better protect yo neck/ You fucka wanna suck my dick but fail at the kick/ Rob you whole brain,even if I know it was worthless/ You suck at all sheet that you try in art of living/ For you own sake you better start digging/ Soon if you living like you do it just gonna be a favour/ Cuz I shall kill you no matter in what flavour/ I be your saviour/ The allmighty protect for the tech/ I'll be for you when you ask me for it/ Bite your head OF!/ Clean evil shit behaviour/ Thought times makes people paranoid/ People tell me that I should take care of tha greed/ You be the virus seed/ for the people living in need/ The flesh and blood infected in a dangerous decise/ The good side in you it will retreat/ Then you like me, clean evil bitch, I live you with a deadly stich/ Är själv fett nöjd med den.. Jag vet att det är kassa rim å så.. Men säg vad ni tycker bara!!! Peace