without a clue-Vit kanin typ helt meningslös.. bara för att det är kul att rimma på engelska.. KRITIK!!! I get in and just shout at you / leave you fucked up without a clue / I get in and just shout at you / leave you fucked up without a clue / The only thing I have to say to kids is take drugs and die And don’t mess with me, I’ll flip you like this butterfly No moral, just chilling, already fucked by life Do you really want me to touch your cipher? Battling me feels like you get struck by lightning Fuck homework, I’m ditching school Sit twenty-four-seven playing games in my living room I’m just a youth in baggy jeans and a wicked mind Spitting rhymes while you just sit and wine Get up in your face and laugh laud Spaz out, call us sick fucks ye, do that! But all y’all bitch-sluts will get fist fucked If you show even an ounce of distrust Peace/Vit Kanin